26

BTS POV
     We went to the park and decided to have a long talk. We finally got to know why Jamie was gone for so long.
      "So....when you guys left, I woke up. The doctors didn't have time to go get you since they were helping me. They told me that I would be having to go through therapy for a while. After all that happened, they told me I couldn't tell anyone and had to keep secret. I decided to get a dorm in our apartment. I went to our apartment and saw everything. I had to quickly go back since it was doctor's orders. So....this is where we're at now," Jamie explained.
     We all had our mouths wide open.
      "Hahah guys close your mouth your gonna be catching flies," Jamie said while laughing her head off. We all closed our mouths and still was thinking. We did see someone who similarly looked like Jamie but didn't think much of it.
  "So...you guys wanna go home? It's starting to get dark," Jamie asked. We all nodded and gathered our things and went back home.
          We missed you Jamie but now we can finally hold you in our arms.

Jamie POV
  *FLASHBACK*
      I went inside our dorm. It was so messy but it's reasonable. I didn't see anyone in the kitchen or in their rooms. I went to my room and saw that all 7 members were there. They were all on my bed and some were on the floor. I went to each one of them and saw that they were crying.
   I wiped their tears as I said,"Don't worry guys, I'm right here." I quickly went back home hugging myself wishing to hug them.
       Don't worry guys, I'll come soon. In the meantime, take care of each other for me. I love you...

Heyyyyyyyy I'm alive. So, since the coronavirus is in town, I now have time to finish this story and possibly make a new one. I'll probably be finishing this story so be prepared. I really don't wanna finish this but I have to someday. Anyways, be safe and have a great rest of your day/evening!