20

Jamie Pov
I kept closing my eyes. I need them opened so I forced my eyes opened. I later closed them and my world went dark.
Bts Pov
We arrived to Jamie's room filled with doctors and nurses. We knocked and they let us in. "what's going on" Jungkook asked. "Im sorry but Jamie passed away 10 minutes ago. " "What?! No this can't be happening. Jamie please wake up" hyung look said desperately.

We all said our goodbyes.
Namjoon:thanks for interacting with us. Your a lovely person and hope you'll live forever happy.
Soekjin:I still remember when you were hanging out with us. It was wonderful. Now we gotta let you go. Goodbye Jamie.
Yoongi:even though we didn't hang around much you'll still be in our hearts
Hoesok: we still miss you even though you already left. You're a wonderful person and hope you'll live to the very end.
Jimin:even though you left us and this world,we'll still miss you. Hope you'll come back.
Jungkook:hey noona. It's me your brother. I still miss you. Your watching us right? I wanted for us to live to the very end but I guess yours need here. Goodbye I love you
Taehyung:even though you left, we're still gonna miss you. You'll be forever in our hearts.
They then covered Jamie with a blanket and left. "Goodbye Jamie" Jungkook says crying.

We had a concert that day. We told veryine that Jamie has moved on. We still miss you Jamie. We all love you.
=======
For some reason I'm getting touched by my own story. I'll be doing an epilogue so yeah wait for that.