5

Jin P.O.V
So the next day we got ready to go on a 1 day trip. Hey better than nothing. When we got there, we first went to go eat. I was starving.   We then did some stuff then we went to sleep. But the next day we had to go home cuz of schedule. We got home and did our usual.
            Jamie P.O.V
The next day I felt a little bit dizzy but I didn't think much of it. So then I got ready for practice. We arrived at Bighit and went in to go to practice. We arrived in the practice area and stretched as are learning a new dance. We practiced over and over then we had a little break. Then we practiced again. Manager hyungnim realized how dizzy I looked and let me sit out. After practice Suga oppa asked me if I'm okay. I said yes and went. But he stopped me and suggested for me to sit in the back with taekook. I said okay.
              Taehyung P.O.V
We got in the car to go home. But on the way home I saw Jamie sleeping on my shoulder. I let her sleep. Oh wait how am I going to get her out of the car? Dang it I should ask jungkook. We got home and I asked jungkook to help me with Jamie. He helped and we payed her on the couch and covered her in a blanket.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry this was short. I did some more chapters in class when I got the time to. And I especially finished this on in class so that's why it's so short. Well if anything is italics that means someone is saying something in their head, me talking, and etc. Anyways I finished 3 chapters in class today. And some are juicy for me it is. Yeet so bye :) ^•^