8

Btw I'm going to be putting their real names so yeah
                  Taehyung P.O.V
We all got up and went to eat breakfast. Jamie came out with a blanket and said she's not in the mood to eat. We said alright and finished eating. TBH she doesn't seem her normal self so far. It's been a few months since we meet her and she changed from a sweet little girl to a self conscious about herself. Since we had a concert and fan meeting in one day yesterday manager hyungnim let us have a 1 day break. I was watching a Korean drama with everyone and Jamie told us she is going to get a glass of water.
           Jamie P.O.V
TBH I don't feel well. I've felt like I've been sick for a few days. But I don't want them to worry too much. I got water and took a sip. I felt so dehydrated. I was going to sit back down with them but I don't really remember I just collapsed. I heard screams and yells everywhere. Am I imagining things?
          Jungkook P.O.V
I heard a loud THUD right behind me. I look over to the hyungs and they have surprised and scared expressions. I wonder why. I finally look what they were staring at and it's my SISTER! Oh shïteu! I got up and tried to wake her up! " Jamie plz wake up! Don't leave me like this! WAKE UP!" Jungkook says sobbing. "Jimin hyung call the ambulance!" The ambulance arrived and Tae and I went in and everyone else stayed home.
              Suga P.O.V
I can't believe that just happened. We can't just stay like this we need to meet up with them and the hospital. (Y:yoongi J:jungkook)
T: jungkook which hospital are you going to?
J:Good Gang