11

Bts Pov
I still can't believe that Jamie is here! We went back to the dorms and hanged out for bit.
Jamie Pov
It's nice being back home. Tae out of the blue asked me why I was in the hospital. That brought back the memory of them telling me I have cancer. "I'm sorry but I'm going to my room," I said while walking.
Jungkook Pov
We all went to Jamie's room(our room) and knocked. (B:Bts J:Jamie)
We saw Jamie pushing,shoving, and throwing stuff in her room area.
B:hey Jamie?
J: what!
B:are you okay
J: I'm fine! *throws books on floor*
B: Jamie STOP ( sorry but S-T-O-P.........I-T)
J: let go of me!
B: stop! This isn't you!
J: do you want me to tell you?!
B:yes please
J: I HAVE CANCER
I was so shocked when I heard that. I saw her falling on the floor after saying that but Jimin hugged her so she wouldn't call her knees. I guess she had everything up inside and she had to let it out. Jimin got Jamie on her bed. She was sobbing. It breaks my heart that my sister has cancer. I sat next her and started to cry as well. I've barely seen her cry I brought her into a hug and she eventually feel asleep. I carried her to my bed. We quietly went out and I started sobbing when we left the room. Tae hugged me but I can't bring myself to hug him back. "Kookie you okay?" Asked Tae. "No my sister has cancer" I said in between sobs. "I know how you feel" said namjoon patting my back.
~~~~~~
Sorry it's left on a cliffhanger it happens. I'm a try writing chapter 12 and publish it. Anyways byeeee

a/n:from the future:I'm here reading my own story. Yeah I'm trash. So anyways Ima just say that namjoon his sister also has passed away from cancer. He had to go through it for years and still cost her grave. So yeah if ya'll we like WHAT?! HOW DOES. NAMJOON KNOW HOW JUNGKOOK FEELS?! Then here's your answer and if you already knew thennnnnnnn bueeeeee