Chapter 3

Jungkook P.O.V
The next day I got a call from Bighit. (H:Bighit J:Jungkook)
J:hello?
H: hello can you come to Bighit in about 10 minutes?
J:sure I'll be there
H: thank you bye
Hang up
I got dressed then went to Bighit. I got in and saw the manager. I asked why he needed me and he said that he got news. He then said that he has decided on what group to put Jamie in.
    Let's rewind a bit
     Jamie P.O.V
I got up and saw everyone except for jungkook. Suga then told me that he went to Bighit. We ate and played with each other. I then got a call from jungkook (J.J:jungkook J:Jamie)
J: hello?
J.J: hi! Can you come over to Bighit with the hyungs?
J: sure!
J.J okay bye!
J:bye
Hangs up
I told everyone and we got dressed and got in the car.
Now let's go back to kookie
     Jungkook P.O.V
I was waiting outside until I saw Jin's car. I came up and saw them. I led them inside to where manager hyungnim was. He then told us that Jamie was going to be in BTS! Everyone has their jaws touching the floor. We said thank you and came home. We then jumped for joy and said out loud, " WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER!!!!" We went out to eat and then on the ride home, I saw Jamie sleeping. I carried her inside and put her on the couch. Then I went into my room.
  Suga P.O.V
I came in and I was going to go to bed tbh but I saw Jamie sleeping on the couch so I took her to jungkook's room and laying her down right next to jungkook and went to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope u enjoyed this one. I am making another one later so be prepared byeeeeeeeee :) >-<