First Day of Practice

Jungkook P.O.V
I woke up the next day and saw Jamie sleeping next to me. I quietly got out of bed and went downstairs. I saw everyone dressed and already eating breakfast. They looked at me and asked where is Jamie. I said that she is still sleeping. They told me to go and quickly get her because today is first day of practice. I went back upstairs got dressed and went to wake up Jamie.(J.J:jungkook J:Jamie)
J.J: Jamie 일 어 나 wake up
J: no leave me aloneeeeeee
J.J: come on
J:no (kicks)
J.J ow be careful you
J: whatever now let me sleep
J.J no (grabs)
J:(kicks)
Geez I never knew it was this hard waking her up. I finally told her we have practice today. That triggered her because she finally got up.
Fast forwards
        Jimin P.O.V
We finally came to Bighit. When we were on our way here, Jamie kept tilting her head like she was about to sleep. Anyways, we entered and we came in the practice room. 2!3! Bang! Tan! Hello we are Bts. We finally got into position (after we stretched.) Manager hyungnim told us that we should do a little "talent show." I went first and when I finished everyone was clapping. They everyone else went and then they told us what we are in charge of.(like dancing and stuff hehe) J-hope is rapper and main dancer, Rm is the leader and rapper, Suga is also rapper, I'm vocalist and main dancer, and so is Jamie but she got rapper too! Wow shocking! Anyways, we practiced and went home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This is somewhat shorter than the last one but I hope u enjoyed it! I might post one more because I finished a chapter and starting a new one so yeet byeeeeeee