18

Jamie Pov
           I felt much worse today. They checked what is going on and said," the cancer has spreaded out to the rest of your body so we don't know if we can save you or not." "Okay thank you." Bts came in their regular schedule.
Bts Pov
         We came in and saw Jamie crying. Jungkook ran to her and gave her a hug. "Jamie what's wrong" namjoon said. "The ca-ca-cancer spre-sprea-spread-spreaded to th-the re-rest of m-my bo-bod-body" she says studdering. "And their not sure if they could save me or not" she added. We talked about it and has to call manager hyung to cancel. We all hanged out and comforted her.

         We had to. We couldn't let our family member die. We didn't really do anything until Jamie fell asleep. She needed that rest. We all wet out and sat down.

    "What should we do" Tae asked going through his hair. "We just need to let her rest and tell ARMYS that we might be losing a member" namjoon says. It was dead silent until we heard,*beep,beep* we ran in her room and saw the machine.

  "DOCTOR! HELP! THE PATIENT IN ROOM 361" Tae yelled. Doctors and nurses came running in. We couldn't let her go,not now,now today,or any other day. We got dragged out and sat oh the benches.
~hours later~
"Doctor. Is she alright" Jungkook asked. "Yes. Her machine just malfunctioned and sent her like that. He lucky saved her before anything could have gotten any worse." We ran in seeing her sleeping peacefully. I wish there was something we could do.