13

Jamie Pov
   ~Weeks later~
          I went back to the hospital and got tested. "I'm sorry but....you have stage 3 cancer" the doctor says sadly. When I heard that my heart shattered into a million pieces. "Oh..okay" I replied with my head down. "You have to stay here for a few months or so."

       "Okay" I replied. "Here is your clothes" the doctor says handing my gown and left. I was sobbing. I got into the gown and called Bts. *call*
Bts:hello?
Jamie:guys
Bts:what's wrong?
Jamie:I-I-I ha-have ca-can-cancer
Bts:what?! Which hospital?
Jamie:the same hospital you brought me to when I fainted
Bts:okay we're coming *ends call*
  Jungkook Pov
       "Hello?is jeon Jamie here?!"I asked. "Are you related to her" she asked. "Yes" "Name" "jeon Jungkook. These are my friends" I said quickly. "Room 361. Second floor" she calmly says. "Thank you" I said bowing. We went to the second floor. Where is Jamie"s room?!  We found it and went in. "Jamie" I said. "Kookie" she says on the verge of tears.

      I went to her and hugged her. "I won't leave your side." My heart shattered hearing the news. I could feel my shirt getting soaked in tears. "We'll try hosting you often" Tae says.

   "I'm sorry to interrupt but she need her treatment. If you want you can wait outside"the doctor says. "Okay. Jamie stay story hwating" we said. Once we got out,I started sobbing. I can't believe my sister has cancer.