Chapter 25

Author's P.o.V~

"What else do you have in that DETERMINATION of yours.?" Sam asked, "uhh..well..I can run really fast, I can summon weapons, and the shield" "when did this appear?" "I can't remember..some days ago?" Sam nodded, then chains appeared out of the ground, (Y/n) got started, her magic activated, and she ran out from the chains (SPPEEEDDD IS KEY!!) and when she thought it was over, the chains wrapped around her. "AHHHH!" The chains were sucking the life out of (Y/n), by squeezing her to death "when you die, you'll come back, Frisk already told you how to do this." (Y/n) slowly closed her eyes, as her bones kept cracking, "(Y/N)!! SAM! LET HER GO!" Frisk shouted out, Levi behind them, followed by Horror and Cross. Sam looked at them, and she put pressure on (Y/n)'s body, Sans and Fell's eye started glowing. "She needs to know how this works!" Sam shouted back, Frisk and Levi understood, but Horror and Cross did not. Cross summoned knifes, and since Horror didn't have his axe, he took two of Cross' red, glowing knifes. The knifes charged onto the chains, but a wall of bones blocked it before it can hit, Frisk and Levi walked in front of Sam, "calm down you two!" Frisk shouted out, "she is going to teach (Y/n) how to- !!" Horror threw a knife at Frisk, "FRISK!!" Sam and Levi shouted out, they both used their magic to protect Frisk. But this was like nothing compared to the Genocide runs they have done, they might be fast at dodging, but they don't have LV, so their weak, and they have low HP. Sam looked over at (Y/n), she had 00.01 HP left, and before she died, Sam said, "stay DETERMINED!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your P.o.V~

I'm died..wow..never thought I'll say that. I looked around, and it looked like I was in the same void, where Geno was. 'GAME OVER' it showed, and two buttons appeared in front of me,
[CONTINUE]                  [RESET]
Frisk told me to push 'Continue' before, and Sam did not want me to push 'Reset'. So..let's see how this would end out as. I pushed 'Continue'. When I opened my eyes, I couldn't believe what I saw....
~382 words~