Chapter 33

9k REEEEEEEAAAADDDSSS

9k REEEEEEEAAAADDDSSS. ABABDHSJDJDJDB THANK YOUUUU!!!

Author's P.o.V~

(Y/n) then woke up on a bed, shooting straight up into a sitting position and gasping for air. She then proceeded to look around the dark room and touch where the wound supposedly was, but felt nothing, no blood. W-What was that?? She thought, what time is it...? It's 5 in the morning oh, hey KS, haven't talked to you in a while yeah, no kidding, just decided to not bother you. But then the situation with you and Sam KS, where am I?? What happened? First of all, you're still in the Monster's Territory, the castle, in Frisk's room, you passed out and they brought you here
(Y/n) then thanked KS and proceed to walk out of the room, where clanking of metal armor hitting each other was heard down a large hallway. She peaked her head out of the room, looking around, "hello?" She called out, but there was no response. She proceeded to walk out of the room and walk closer to where the metal clanking was heard, she turned her head to a hallway which lead to some stairs, she went down, getting closer and closer to the noise. She realized there was a gentle faded orange light, there was the sound of ashes crumbling and a fire flickering every now and then. She ended up looking at a monster creating weapons, she didn't want to disturb or scare the monster because she didn't want them to accidentally get hurt, so she walked back upstairs, and coughed gently, since she was breathing some of the smoke that was able to get near to her. (Y/n) started getting even more curious and decided to look around the mansion/'castle', she decided to just stuck with the word 'castle' since this is what it's supposed to be, she thought. What are you doing?? KS? What does it look like I'm doing?? You shouldn't be snooping around. At least ask for permission. Sam already doesn't like you, and I doubt you would want to die again. I'm um- trying to look for Frisk. Uhuh. Sure ya are. And if you were looking for him. Why not just ask the skeletons or the wolf. Okay okay okay. You got me. There was no more response from KS, so (Y/n) continued to explore around the 'castle'. After a while of looking into rooms, going threw each floor, she didn't really find anything interesting, well- things were actually really fascinating for her, the armory, the kitchen, all that good stuff, but she felt something in her soul telling her to continue looking after she got bored. Which was weird, all this amazing, cool looking things, and she got bored, maybe the excitement died a little because she already got the idea of this castle having cool things in it. Now to think of it..., she thought, I feel like I've seen that armor before... she went to think back about the armor in the armory, how it looked so familiar, but that was impossible, monsters were locked away for as far as she could remember, unless she saw the armor in as a Halloween costume or at a toy shop, so she brushed it out of her shoulder and continued looking. But the feeling in her soul only grew. She felt as if she was wrong. But she couldn't exactly place her finger on what exactly it was. But she was D E T E R M I N E D to figure it out. In the corner of her eye, she saw a yellow star, she proceeded to walk over to it and touch it.

*Trying to find the truth filled you with
D E T E M I N A T I O N.*

The truth..? The truth to what? Something I've forgotten? She thought, but she was determined about something.

*Progress Saved*

~655 words~