Chapter 30

Author's P.o.V~

After a while of riding in the car, they past a lot of houses and driveways, before they finally got to a dirt road, the only thing around where trees, but beyond those trees, a flat grass plain was shown. So, the location is near Mt. Ebott? (Y/n) thought, she looked around the scenery, since no cars where going by, but she also wanted to make sure she didn't crash into anything. When the group of trees started decreasing into very small groups, then only a few, then none. It was a very beautiful site, the sun up in the sky, the fresh wind blowing, birds, snakes, and rabbits going by, even some deers, but they stayed in the edge of the small forest. "Woah! Look up ahead!" Blue exclaimed, seeming very exited, "wow" "that is huge" (Y/n) then looked back forwards, her eyes widening, "they seemed to wanna build that pretty fast" "most of the buildings are already built" In front of them, was buildings, lots of them, but also other buildings where still being built, it looked as if a village and a city had a child, which was a really weird mix. On the right side, there was a river, a bridge over it, and a pretty big home, which looked to be the size of a mansion. There where a lot of apartments, but also smaller houses, they had lots of windows, some where made or marble, other with wood. There was even some monsters using their magic to help the humans in the building process. "Interesting." "What?" "The humans seems like their trying to rush it, maybe they don't like monsters..?" Qt said, but it sounded more like a question, "But that wouldn't make sense, why would they make humans, who don't like monsters, build homes for monsters??" Blue questioned. As they got closer, they saw monsters all around the area, which seemed like they where patrolling, then a monster  blocked their way. (Y/n) looked on the left side of the window and looks at the monster, "Hello, may we pass?" "Are these monsters with you." "Yeah, they are" "Do you have their permission." The three Sanses nod, but he was looking at G, "I only need the older monster to answer." He then walked away, "you may pass." "Oh wait!- I..I have a question" "what?" "Do you know where Frisk is?" "I cannot tell you. I cannot tell anyone where he is. By the Ruler's order." "But I'm his older sister!" "It does not matter. I am sorry. But I cannot tell you. Now go." (Y/n) just sighed and made the car go forward, "Frisk was taken by Sam and Levi.." "Then we just have to find them, they should surely know where Frisk is. Don't worry dove, we'll get him back." After hearing G trying to make her feel more confident, she was filled with *DETERMINATION*.
As they started getting closer, (Y/n) spoke up, "they do seem like their in a rush, but why? Monsters aren't aloud to hurt humans "maybe their scared?" "Scared of something, or someone?" (Y/n) stopped the car in a parking space, in front of a shop, hoping to ask where Frisk is. They all got out the car, and locked the door, when they got in the shop, a bell jingled, notifying the shopkeeper that someone came in. "Welcome! How can I help you?" A purple bunny, around her 20's, wearing something that resembled an apron, was the Shopkeeper. "Oh! Hello! Can you please tell us where Frisk is?" "O-Oh! Ugh..um..I'm sorry..but I cannot help you, the Ruler's orders" "*sigh* just like the other monster..the Ruler's order.." (Y/n) became more upset, "But..you can ask Miss. Ofrinda (Off-run-da)" (Y/n) then quickly lightened up, "great! Where can I speak to Miss. Ofrinda?!" "She's usually by 'Toriel's Bakery', you can't miss it, it's near here, and make sure to respect her. Now. That is all, have a good day! And good luck!" Frisk! Here we come!
(Y/n) kept getting more determined, if possible.
*Save File?
*File Saved.

~697 words~