Chapter 29

Your P.o.v~

H-He's gone..? Is he really gone?!..No no no no! Please! I couldn't let him leave me again! "Frisk!! Frisk!" I ran out of the house, ignoring the the pleading of their voices for me to come back. Sam and Levi were heading towards the city, which was seen threw the trees that surrounded my house, the back of my house was a forest, but the sides were just single trees creating a wall, so I started running over to them, "Frisk! Please!! Frisk!" They all turned around and looked at me, "Please Frisk! Don't go!" "(Y/n), I promise I'll be back! We'll just fix somethings so that monsters and humans can live together" "Do you promise you'll be back" "I promise."

~Few Weeks Later~
Author's P.o.v~

(Y/n) was sad ever since Frisk left with Sam and Levi, but she stayed Determined, the others have tried cheering her up. Arron then spoke up, "how about we watch the news? There should be information about Frisk and the monsters" He grabbed the control to turn it on the news, on the top right corner, in red letters, said '•Live'. (Y/n) wanted to be alone, the Sanses and Arron can sense it, so they all walked away into random parts of the house, or the rooms they'll be staying in. "—Now, Frisk officially the ambassador of the monsters, made sure to talk with our president, and in the end, he agreed to have Monsters and Humans living in peace!—" He can finally come back! He can come home! "—but, since there are some humans that are not comfortable having monsters around, they both decided to separate them, to make sure that both kinds remain safe. A monster and human cannot step onto each other's lands, and as they both remain on their side, no harm can be done. But, a monster or human can walk by each other's land if they have the different kind with them, and if they have their word that no harm can be done towards anyone, or anything the know or own. Monsters and Humans would be able to safely cross each other's land!" (Y/n) jumped up in joy, happy, to be able to go with Frisk, she looked around and realized, Sam and Levi..what if they try to stop me? The Sanses are monsters, but..they weren't exactly with them..but other humans and monsters don't know! I can just take the Sanses with me! And besides, the Ruler of the Monsters! I can try talking to him to see if he'll allow me to live with monsters! I'm so happy! Frisk and I can live together in peace! Everything will be back to normal! Well..most of it. (Y/n) ran up the stairs into her room, packing the things she'll need when she visits the Monster territory in a black purse. She was bringing her phone, money, earphones, a charger, and her car keys. Wait a sec..how far is the monster territory?? (Y/n) quickly placed some new clothes and shoes on and ran towards three Sanses rooms.

(That is what you're wearing, exactly that, even the purse xD)Blue, G, and Qt, since they where probably the better choices, if she chose somebody else, for example: Lust, Killer, Horror, Error, etc

Blue, G, and Qt, since they where probably the better choices, if she chose somebody else, for example: Lust, Killer, Horror, Error, etc. Blue, G, and Qt probably looked more 'normal' than everyone else, beside Classic, but he was probably going to be asleep, and you needed someone that was going to stay awake. (Y/n) knocked on two doors, since some Sanses where sharing rooms, like Blue and Qt. (Y/n) started running around, the three boys opened their door and looked at (Y/n), curios on what she was doing. "Dove? What are you-?" "C'MON LETS GO GO GO GOOOO!" (Y/n) ran down the stairs, "HURRRRYYY! LETS GO SEE FRISK!" G, Blue, and Qt quickly got ready and went down the stairs, "TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE WHILE WE'RE GONE!" (Y/n) dragged the three Sanses out of the house, locking the door, and running towards her car.

 "Dove? What are you-?" "C'MON LETS GO GO GO GOOOO!" (Y/n) ran down the stairs, "HURRRRYYY! LETS GO SEE FRISK!" G, Blue, and Qt quickly got ready and went down the stairs, "TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSE WHILE WE'RE GONE!" (Y/n) dragged the three Sanses o...

(Feel free to change the color!)
(Y/n) opened the door, which turned upward, the she started pushing the Sanses in her car, "gotta go fast!! FAST FAST" She then closed the doors and went into the driver seat, closing the door, and getting the car ready. "Do you even know where Frisk is?" G questioned, he was in the passenger seat, while Blue and Qt where in the back, since one looked like a child and the other acted like a child. The law. "Nope. But I know that he's in the monster territory." "And do you know where that is?" "I searched the directions up on my phone" (Y/n) then drove the car towards the road, and started speeding up, "woah woah woah. They're still laws. Don't try driving so fast" "Okay Okay Okay, I'm just exited!" Frisk! We're Coming!
~828 words~