Chapter 34

Author's P.o.v~

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours, hours to days, days to weeks, and weeks to months. (Y/n) had a feeling in her gut, she couldn't tell if it was good or bad, and as weeks kept passing on, the feelings grew. Monsters have been on the surface for over 3 months now, (Y/n) and the Ruler had came to an agreement.

~3 months before~

The Ruler and (Y/n) were having a small argument over Frisk, (Y/n) wanted Frisk to stay with her for a week, then the next week she can bring Frisk back to Sam, but Sam wouldn't allow that. (Y/n) wanted to be with Frisk 24/7, she had just lost him, and she didn't want to loose him again, but until Sam started making it seem like it was her fault by saying: "wasn't he with you when he got lost." "Wouldn't it have been your fault in the first place for not looking after him." (Y/n) didn't know why Sam was doing this to her, or why she hated her so much, but those few words made (Y/n) doubt herself, but she shook it off, 'this is what she wants' (Y/n) thought to herself 'maybe this is what Queen's do to test how strong someone is, physically and/or mentally'. But we all know rulers don't do this.

At least not the merciful ones.

"How about this." (Y/n) started, "you can take Frisk, but we can visit each other over the weekends." "Only the weekends." "As long as I can see Frisk."

~Now~

(Y/n) was in the monster territory, some monsters gave her confused, scared, shocked, and even disgusted looks, oh man.. some monsters do not like humans... as some humans don't like monsters.. (Y/n) sighed and proceed to continue walking, there was no crime here, ever. It was Friday night and she was walking over to the 'castle' were Levi was waiting for her, since Saturday and Sunday (Y/n) can take Frisk home with her, she decide to go on a Friday night and take Frisk home early so they had more time to hang out. There's no crime here... it's so peaceful.. maybe it is better for Frisk to stay here, they're so much more safer... and that was when (Y/n) had the idea...

"What?!- no. You can't just suddenly move in the Monster territory" Levi started, "but it's been 3 months!" "Monsters only like Frisk, they don't even know who you are, I don't want you getting into trouble! And besides, where are you even going to stay??" "I was thinking maybe an Inn, or... well... m-maybe with you guys...?" (Y/n)'s shoulders slowly started to rise as in a shrug motion as she was saying that. Levi started choking on air, "that's such a bad idea. And if you didn't get the "memo" already. Sam would kill you. Literally" "He's right." Sam suddenly appeared and leaned on the doorway, which (Y/n) and Levi were a few feet away from, "hurry up and get in here." Sam then proceeded to walk inside, Levi and (Y/n) following "It'll only be for the weekends!" "No." Levi closed the door behind him once everyone was in, "Sam please! I'll do anything!" Sam suddenly turned around, grabbed (Y/n) by the collar of her shirt and picked her up to eye-level,

"Then once you're killed. Stay. Dead.

"Why do you hate me so much?! What have I ever done to you?!"

"Frisk!-" Levi started, Sam and (Y/n) turned their heads to see a shaking and scared Frisk on the doorway, "Levi. Take Frisk to his room. "B-But Sam!—" "NOW.!" Levi rushed to Frisk and quickly nudged him away while whispering to him. Sam placed (Y/n) down and turned her back towards her, "I just hate humans in general. Always have. "But why..? What happened to you Sam..??" "Your kind is what happened." "If you're referring to all that crime and cruelty, that isn't me!" "I know. But I'm just full of hatred. For so many years it's been like that. Every time I see a human. I just have to kill it. And look. (Y/n). You're a good kid. But I just can't help myself. And if anything. I would rather forget my past so I wouldn't have to be talking about it.
.
.

.

.

.

.

E̷̡͈͎̋͐̓̄͊͒͒̓̆͘s̸̱̖͈͇̫̋̍́͟ͅp̸̜͚̤͇͑̅ͣ͆̿͆̄ͭ̃̀ę̸̦̣̯͚̒͗̃͜c̶̖̱̮͓̺ͧ̋̓̈́̀ȉ̸̗̱͇͈̳̯̗̖̏̐̒͂̆͐͟a̢̟̘͑ͯ͋̏͞l̛̤̠ͦ̑̍͑̌ͫ̏͝l̸͇̻ͮ͊͠y̷̤͉͖͔̼͈̾̅ͅ ̖̰̥̝͎ͮͩ̉̓̄͟͡ḭ͓̦͈̖̟̦̖͛́ͨ̒ͫ̈͞f̸̵̡̬͕̈ͬͬͬ ̸̢̯̳̺̼͙̞ͣ̏ͯͩ̅͝ï̶̤̗̫̲̮̤̥ͩ̏̑̇͑t̮̯͙̣͓̳̼̎ͬͤ͌͑͋͆͘͝'̲̪̰̫͎̹̟͕͊̋̓̏ͤ́͠͡ͅs̲͍̣̺̊̃́̊͊͢ ̶̴̗͙̀̆ͬͪ̽̄̓a̸̶͍̼̓ͯ́̃̅̐̋̈́͝ ̸̺̤ͩ͋ͫb̙̭̐̐ͮ̒̓͛̄ͤ̒͢ȑ̛̜͙̰̮ͬ̑̄͢͞e̷̵̼͓͊ͧ͑̄͆̈́ē̳̮̹ͧͧ̿͠ḋ̷̺̱̟̞̱͍ͪ̀ͬ̍͌̎̾ ̵͈̘̳͈̠͎ͦ͆́̅͋̎ļ̢̹̯̥͉͍̙͇̰̹̿̆ͦ̃̽͆͟į̤̦͙̗̣̭̻̹̙ͧ́͊͌͟k̘̱̤̫̜̘͉̏́̾̋̽̀͜e̸̱͎̼̖͋͆ͧ̔ͤ ̶̶̩͇̙̊̇͛̿̔͑̑̓̀y̢̡̙͇̯͇̩̦̦̩͑͋͊ͬͣ̌͊͒o̵̡̞̞̩̹̔ͨ̓ͤ͝ų̵̰͔̝̐ͪ̆̓̌̍ͯ͘r̵͎̖̠̩̮͖̱͚̈̾̈ͫ̑̎͞s͍̻͗͋͟."

"What was that?" "I wouldn't want to be talking about my past. Especially if it's with human-kind who did this to me." "Well.... I know you're full of hatred, but I also know that somewhere deep inside your soul, there is someone different in there"

Silence filled the room.

"There used to be. But she's long gone. Especially since the war happened."

(Y/n) suddenly realized, the war, what she dreamt of all those months ago, the scenery of it all, exactly like a war. "Hey Sam....." (Y/n) said quietly, "how was the war like..?" "Well. Deaths. Tones of them." "I mean— did monsters kill innocent people..? Did the King kill two monsters?" Sam's eye stared glowing a dark purple, "Yeah... exactly like that. How do you know.? Where you in the war.?" "I don't remember anything about it, but I had this vision, I don't know if it was a memory or something...." "....we'll talk about this later. But we should talk to Frisk. He's probably scared out of his mind." "Agreed"

~923 words~