Chapter 26

~385 words~
Your P.o.V~

Frisk..really long spears were going threw them, while blood was dripping down the spears, blood was also dripping down their eye or head..and down their mouth..they had tears in there eyes..they were looking straight at me..
Cross..was on the floor, his back turned to me.. blood going out of him due to daggers going threw his body, and swords keeping him in place..
Horror..knifes were threw his body, and his axe was dug in his forehead, he was leaning on a wall of bones..both of his eyes were pitch black...
Levi laid next to Frisk, someone was carrying him while sitting on the floor, he..he..he was dead..
They were all bruised, cut...killed.
Cross, Horror and Levi were all turning to dust.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What about Sam?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She was the one carrying Levi.
As Levi was turning to dust..
Sam kept screaming
Sam looked at Frisk's body, and kept apologizing...
Saying it was all her fault
Some blood dripped down Sam
But other than that, she looked fine....
Sam was breathing heavily, it looked like she was trying to calm down, but a deadly aura was around her.
.
.
.
.
.
Sam kept saying that she'll kill someone
"I'll avenge you..all of you.."
She looked straight at me..
Saying that she'll kill me
For what I have done
"They didn't deserve to die like this." She said
Her eye glowing a dark purple.
"I thought you were different. Heh. Guess that was all a mask. I should've known. Why did I even think humanity is willing to change.?"
Sam started to chuckle, which came into laughter
"You little brat. I'll make pay for this. No matter what."
"When I find you."
"I'll kill you."
I was giggling..I was laughing..it wasn't 'me', I was someone else..'I' said, "I have more determination than ever! And what are you going to do about!? Huh?! You're pathetic compared to me!" "Heheh. Keep telling yourself that. But when you come back... I won't show any mercy."
Sam then grabbed 'my' soul, brought 'me' closer, picked 'me' up, and slammed 'me' into her spears, but when 'I' was about to go to the loading screen..I saw Sam's hand, grabbing 'my' soul. "See ya in the next run . . .
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(Y/n)."