Chapter 28

(BTW After Sam saw the reader, she had her right eye closed the entire time + her hair covering that eye, so only the reader was able to see BOTH of her eyes) (Her gloved hand + the black outlining with the white eye is on her right side, so sorry if I get the perspectives wrong) (also sorry, I don't know what it's called, so Imma just say Sans' eye xd, since if I say something like white eye/pupil or black socket/outlining, it won't really make sense)

Author's P.o.V~

As Sam was doing her own thing, trying to look like Frisk, Sci, Levi, (Y/n), Blue, and Frisk were all in the living room, talking. "Quick question" (Y/n) said, "Did all of you guys pick a room?? I ugh..eheheh..kinda forgot to assign you guys one when this entire thing happened" "oh! Well, we all do have our own rooms! Don't worry Huma- (Y/n)!" "yeah, sorry for not telling you before" Blue and Levi replied. Sci and Gills were talking on how him not being a siren worked, Gills would be able to turn back whenever he wanted to, but as a 'proper skeleton' he was going to have to stop trying to eat humans. Gills cringed his face a little, since this was going to be his second time eating human food, and he had to force himself too not cringe the first time. While they were all talking, Sam finally got out of the bathroom, her right eye was still closed, but her outfit and hair changed! She looked like Frisk! But taller, a female, and a monster version of Frisk. heh. "That's incredible!" (Y/n) said, smiling, Sam scoffed and rolled her eye, crossing her arms, "there. I did it." She walked towards the wall, and started leaning on it, "how did you guys even find my size." Sam questioned, raising a brow, "Ugh..." Sci looked over at Levi and Gills, "ummmm.." they all said, in union. Sam's eye twitched a little, "you guys are either perverts. Or you guys measured my clothes." Sam said, sternly, but was mostly mentioning it to Sci and Gills. "I measured your sweater" Sci blurted out, "good" Sam responded back. Arron then came out of a room, walked down the stairs and looks at Sam and Levi, "I know the skeletons..most of them, I think, but I don't know these two" Sam and Levi looked over at Arron, "I'm Levi, and that's my sister, Sam" "I don't dress like this." Sam said, while Levi face-palmed and shook his head a little, while sighing. Fell, Blue, QT, and Fresh (I'm pretty sure I added him in before- I made a list xd)  came into the living room, "pfft hahah! So much for acting all tuff, runt!" Fell said, chuckling, Sam went over to Fell, towering over him, "runt? Runt.? Hah! Look how's talking, shorty!" Fell growled, glaring at Sam, while Sam glared back, "woah woah broskies! No need to wiggidy wiggidy out right now" Fresh said, then he lowered his glasses and asked, "we don't want any trouble in poor (Y/n)'s house, ay?" Fresh then places his glasses back to normal, Blue then looks at everyone else, and said "Fresh is correct! But please..don't do that, it's scary" Blue turned his head to look at Fresh, he shrugged and said, casually, "no promises" QT walked over to Gills, QT and Gills looked at each other for a while, before just talking to each other casually. "Welp. We have to get going, we stayed here long enough, there are a lot of monsters that need Frisk, Levi and I." Sam looked at her clothes, and groaned, "get your stuff, I want you two at the door when I'm done." Sam speed-ran up the stairs, (Y/n) looked at Frisk, "w-wait..you're.. you're leaving..??" (Screw this, Imma make Frisk a boy, sorry :p) Frisk nodded his head, sadness shown on his face, "Yeah..e-ehehe..I gotta be with the monsters, so I can be their ambassador and make sure monsters and humans are equal, all that stuff" "can I come with you!? Please Frisk! I just got you, I don't want to loose you again!" "(Y/n) I'll still be around! J-Just probably guarded- but I'll still see you, I'm up on the surface now, we can still hangout! Heheh..eh.. and I'm sorry, but you can't come with me.." Levi was already heading up the stairs, which Frisk then followed. (Y/n) stayed downstairs, processing what was going to happen, "hey broskie, Don't get yourself down in the dumps" "you'll be able to see Frisk again, don't worry" "hum- (Y/n)! Please do not be sad! I! The magnificent Sans! Shall help you!" They all tried to cheer up poor (Y/n), Frisk did not wish to leave his sister, but all the monsters needed his help, they need me, Frisk tolled himself, I'll see (Y/n) again! He was filled with DETERMINATION. After they were all done, they walked towards the stairs, Sam came out of the bathroom, her outfit was the same when (Y/n) first saw her, she was carrying a bag, which was slumped over her shoulder. "Let's get going." Frisk and Levi nodded their heads, they all walked down the stairs, Frisk ran over to (Y/n) and gave her a big and tight hug, but before he let go, he whispered, "I'll be back soon" Frisk ran towards Sam and Levi, Levi was holding the door as Sam walked out, Frisk was next to leave, then Levi closed the door behind him with a soft 'click'.
~953 words!~
~sorry if somethings were spelled wrong~