Chapter 27 part 2

Frisk's P.o.V~ (didn't expect that, huh?)

(Y/n) wheezed a little, which caused me to gasp a little, "did I hurt you?! I'm SO sorry!!" "H-heheh..nah it's fine Frisk.." (Y/n) then started patting my head, I got off her and gave her a big smile, which she gladly returned. I looked around the room, I then looked back up at (Y/n) and told her I wanted to go get some water, but I was to short to reach it. She nodded her head and stood up, walking towards the kitchen, I followed her. I sensed someone else following, I turned my head sideways, and opened my eyes, even thought I was blind, I just wanted to do it so the person or monster following me knew that I know. "Gonna ask her about it?" Sam asked, I nodded my head, while she walked off. I turned the corner and looked at (Y/n), "Frisk, you're tall enough to get the water, and the cups, w-" "I just wanted to ask a few questions, that's all, I'm sorry for lying to you" "it's okay Frisk, but why here?" "It's kinda a big thing.." "oh..oohhhhh does Frisk have a cccrruuussshhh??" (Y/n) then started to wiggle her eyebrows, I started to laugh, "eewwww heheh nnoooo! Big sis that's disgusting! Heheh" (Y/n) started to giggle, we both smiled. "But..you do remember about what happened, right?" (Y/n) nodded, "did you dream about something..strange?" "..yeah.." Her happy, cheerful voice dropped, I hugged her on the waist, I was still smaller than her. (Y/n) then crouched down, picked me up and hugged me, I wrapped my legs around her waist, "I'm sorry big sis.." "no..no it's okay, don't worry about it" "hey (Y/n)!-" I turned my head and say Sci, I waved my hand towards him, "hello Sci" "Hi Sci!" (Y/n) exclaimed, back to her happy self. I saw Sci blush a bright blue, everyone is falling for (Y/n), wonder who she would choose..she's to innocent though..so I shall pick the perfect one for her!! :) BRING IT! I quietly giggled on what I was saying in my mind. Sci looked at me confused, while I wiggled my eyebrows and motioned my head towards my big sis, Sci knew what I was saying and his blushed darkened. "Sci, are you okay??" "Y-Yeah I'm f-fine, e-eheheh" Sci faked a cough, "I just wanted to tell you that Gills now is able to walk" "really?! That's amazing Sci!" Sci smiles sheepishly, I can tell he was enjoying how (Y/n) was so happy for him, it made him happy.

Authors's P.o.V~

"Then c'mon! What are we waiting for?!" (Y/n) said, really exited. All three then proceeded to walk towards the big pool outside. "NO! NOOO! LEAVE ME ALONE YA WEIRDOS" Sam screamed out, from the living room, (Y/n), Sci, and Frisk were now  really confused, they all walked towards the living room. Getting curiouser and curiouser as more shouting came. "MWEHEHEH! C'mon Sam! Don't you want to make Frisk happy!?" "WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME LEVI?!" "HAHAH! C'MON SAM!" "I DON'T WANNA PLAY DRESS-UP!" When they all turned the corner, they saw Sam being chased by Levi, Blue, and Gills. Blue was carrying scissors, while Gills was carrying some clothes, and Levi tried catching her. "Wait! Gills! You can already walk?!" Gills started laughing, "This is a practice run!" "SAVE ME" Sam ran towards (Y/n), slid across the floor, and got behind Frisk. (Y/n) looked over at the three boys, which stopped in front of her. "I HAVE THE CHILD" Sam blurted out, "C'mon Sam!" "No!" "What is going on?!?" (Y/n) said, really confused, and she had to raise her voice so the others would be able to hear her, "That looks like my clothes!" Frisk said, "It is! We were planning on making Sam look like you!" Gills said, smiling. Frisk looked at Sam, "no...nononono" "please! PPlleeaaassseeee!" Sam then groaned, stood up and took the clothes and scissors from them, "I don't trust you guys. And I know how to do this without cutting so much of my hair." Sam walked away, while Frisk squealing, "This. Is. Going To. Be. AWSOME!!"
~719 words~