Chapter 4

RING  RING!

Finally! I can not take anymore of the teacher's spit and long lectures. It is just so boring! I ran out of the room so fast I didn't realise anyone was walking infront of me until I hit him. I slammed right into Johnathon.  Great.

"Well hello there, baby."  A huge smirk spread across his face and he reached for my hand. I pulled away of course.

"Don't call me that! Can you help me pick up my papers?" He nodded and bent down to pick up the mess i made.  He handed the papers to me and i smiled. "Thanks" 

"No problem, can I walk you to the cafeteria? You are going there right?"

I shook my head, "Yeah, I am going there but I can go on my own. Thanks though."

"But, I am heading there too. Let me walk with you. I won't make you, I am just trying to be friendly."

I sighed. "Okay."  I really hate it when he makes me feel bad. I, well feel bad! I ran my fingers through my hair and started walking. He followed. I was silent. He wasn't. He was humming the over-played song Call Me Maybe. It is such a weird song but I must admit it has a catchy tune.

"You should call me." I will never call him. I think he is bi-polar. Not that bi polar is bad, it is just freaky in this situation.

"No, I am good." I couldn't really think of an answer that wouldn't hurt his feelings. I don't want to get him mad.

"We should hang out sometime."

"I am busy"

"I didn't say when I wanted to hang out."

"I have alot of work and projects to do. I can't just hangout." It wasn't exactly a lie. I did have work to do.

"You didn't look busy yesterday when you were with Seth."

"He was helping me on a project." Now, that was a lie.

"WATCH IT, FREAK!" Johnthon screamed when a freshman ran into him. He didn't call me a freak when I did it. The poor boy looked scared. I would be too.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to!" The boy kept stuttering and attempted to run away but Johnathon grabbed a hold of his shirt. He threw the kid against the lockers.

"No one bumps into me!" Johnathon screamed. The boy looked at me for help and I nodded. Johnathon gripped his hand into a fist and held it in the air. He was about to strike but I grabbed his fist from behind. Johnathon didn't look at me, he only stared at the boy whose eyes were closed shut awaiting the punch.

"Johnathon, please. Don't do this" He relaxed a little. Enough where my fingers intertwined with his. "Johnathon, stop. Where would you want to hangout. I will hangout anywhere, I promise." Johnathon released his hold of the boy and he ran. I sighed of relief. Johnathon turned to face me with a smile on his face. He was still holding my hand. His hand was rough against mine.

"We can have our date at thihs resturant downtown. I think you would like it. " He gripped my hand harder and I pulled away.

"It is not a date. You asked to hangout and I said yes. That is it. It is not a date, Okay? And plus! I have a boyfriend."

"We will see about that" He muttered so low, I think he thought I wouldn't hear. "Ill take what I can get." He said louder. "I will pick you up tonight at seven." Awesome. Not!

"Okay, I got to go. I have to go somewhere else. Bye." Okay, I am not the best lier but it works. I ran down the hall.