Chapter 9

The wolves snapped at eachothers necks moving in a circular motion. Seth, I mean the white wolf jumped ontop of the black and scratched it with his claws. Blood dripped from the wolfs face.  It howled in pain. 

I didn't stick around to see what happened next. This is all crazy! Seth just transformed into a huge white wolf! He is attacking a black wolf, for what I don't know. Is the wolf a real wolf or someone like Seth? This is just too much! I ran back to Seths car and started the engine. I looked back at the wolves. They were still fighting, I took this as my chance to leave without getting noticed. I pressed the gas as hard as I could and sped away from everything. 

I don't know where I am going, I don't care either. I just want to be far away from everything. Somewhere quiet, somewhere alone, somewhere I can think. I kept driving farther and farther away. It seemed like hours that I was driving until the car finally broke down in the middle of nowhere. Great. I haven't seen a car drive by for hours. Theres no way I will be finding a ride soon, there isn't even service on my cell. 

I guess this is what I have been wanting; somewhere alone. I let out a sigh, and ran. I ran into the trees, I wouldn't stop. I kept running and running until my knees gave out in a clearing. What  is happening to me? My bestfriend, the guy I have liked all my life, just turned into a wolf!  That isn't something that happens. We'll, it just did I guess.

"Well, well, well. Look what we got here! A little girl, all alone and helpless."  Two men came from behind the trees, they were tall and muscular and wore creepy smiles. They looked about twenty, the shorter one had brown hair and brown eyes. He didn't look as muscular as the taller one who had black hair and blue eyes. I would be lying if I had said he wasn't at all attractive.

The shorter one with brown hair kneeled down in front of me. He took a deep breath and laughed. I stared at him, trying not to show fear. "This one smells interesting, Derek. She smells..." He braught his face toward my neck and smiled. "like the Alpha of the Jostleview Pack."

"Hm, you are a long way from home, arent you baby girl? You could be a great use to us. Take her!" The taller one ordered. I got up and ran as fast as I could.  They chased me but I kept going until I couldn't hear their footsteps anymore. I looked around, they must have given up. What was that about? who were they? 

Two hands grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back. They were strong, I couldn't brake free. "Let me go!" I screamed.  They didn't of course but the taller guy from before walked in front of me. He held a knife in his hand and leaned into me whispering,  "Sorry, I have to do this Baby girl." A sharp pain stabbed my stomach. When I looked down, the man slipped the knife out of my body letting the blood flow out. 

He picked me up bridal style and started walking. mY hands were still tied behind my back making it really uncomfortable but that didn't matter much because I blacked out.