Chapter 12

I woke up in Seths bed. I have no clue how I got here or even fell to sleep. The only thing I am sure of is I have a killer headache and the arm around my waist is Seth's. He is sleeping, he looks so cute and peaceful when he is a sleep.

I tried to remember what exatly happened last night but I couldn't figure it out. I was oo distracted by pain on my wrists. When I looked I saw they were bandaged.  What happened to me? I slowly went to unwrap it when a hand grabbed my arm.

"Not yet." A sleepy Seth said. I nodded and dropped my hand away from my bandaged wrist. Seth stretched his arms showing off his perfect mucles and smiled at me. "Liking what you see?" He asked causing me to blush and turn away. "You should take a shower, you smell horrible." He stuck his tongue out and laughed while walking out of the room. He was right, I smelt horribe, like wet dog. I gabbed a towel and some of my spare clothes I keep here incase I need them. I need them now unless I want to walk around naked. I am sure Seth's family would love that.

I turned on the hot water and scrubbed my body trying to get rid of the smell. When my skin turned bright red I figured I had gotten the smell out.  I sighed when I couldn't smell the horrible scent on me. I finished my shower and dressed into my shorts and tank top. 

Mmmm. I smelled bacon! My stomach growled as I ran down the stairs. I saw Seth place two plates down on the counter. He placed a ouple strips of bacon on one plate and the rest of the package on the other.  I walked over to him and smiled. He returned the smile and try handed me the plate wih barely any bacon on it. I shook my head and grabbed the plate with the mountain of bacon. So what? I like food.

Seth laughed and dropped his plate on the counter following me into the living room. I turned on the television and took a big bite of the bacon.  Seth stole a strip and sat next to me.

"Hey Alph-  um Seth. I didn't know you had company over."   A tall blonde hair guy walked inside the house and stared at me. He smiled at me with what? Hunger? Lust? He licked his lips making me lean into Seth. I felt safe with him. "Who is the hotty?" The guy asked Seth. I heard a growl next to me and looked at Seth. He scared me at that moment, his eyes turned black and looked like he would kill the guy if he said anymore.

"Back off!" He warned the guy. "She is my mate." l looked at Seth baring his teeth to warn him away. I don't like him like this, it scares me.

"Hi, my name is Kat." I took my han out for him to shake. He didn't take it but stared. I looked down an saw th bandage, I forgot about that. I pulled it away and smiled at him.

"Troy," He replied. "It is so nice to meet you Kat but I need to go talk to um Seth."

"You must call me Alpha, It has always been that way Troy." Seth growled,clearly not in a good mood. 

Troy nodded, "Sorry Alpha."  They walked up the stairs and shut the doo behind them so I wasn't able to hear anything.  I sat there, alone watching television when curiosity got the best of me. I walked up the stairs and tried to listen to the conversation.

" I killed them. They hurt her, you should have seen her wrist. They were cut an bleeding and horibly bruised, I can never fogive myself fo letting her run. I have talked to her  parents and  they understood. She is now to live with me so she is never out of my sight. You and the rest of the pack will not touch her an if I see one finger on her I will kill you."

"I pomise,I won't touch her but we have another problem. Johnathon has run off, he is killing everything and everyone in his path.  He is outragged but I don't know why, he said somthing like someone was tying to steal his mate but I didn't even know he had one."

"Has he been seen lately?" Seth asked. "Wait" Silence mocked me. What is happening to Johnathon? Was it my fault that Johnathon is acting like a maniac? I heard footsteps coming to me. I panicked and ran down the stairs. There is so much running through my head! What is a mate? Why would my parents just let me go and live with Seth? Where is Johnathon? Is he going to be okay? I didn't know anything and it was driving me crazy!

I ran out the door and into the street not knowing when to stop. I looked to see if I was being followed and saw no one behind me. I kept running and running and got lost. Seth would be so mad if he knew I was listening. I need to talk to Johnathon, I need to know he is all right.

"Umph!" I slammed into a large chest and looked up. I found Johnathon.....