Chapter 15

"Kat."

"Kat."

"Mhmm, just five more minutes."

"No baby, we need to talk now. I'm leaving in an hour and really need to talk to you."

"Fine," I mumbled. I opened my eyes and saw Seth staring at me. He looked worried."I'm listening." I told him.

He sighed loudly and sat mext to me on the bed. "You haven't been yourself lately. Are you okay? I can't go on my business trip knowing something is troubling you."

It has been about three weeks since I made the deal with Johnathon. Every day that comes closer I get more  depressed. I can't help it, I never ever want to be away from Seth and to give him up breaks my heart. I haven't left the bedroom for three days because I had no motivation. Some may say I am brave and some may say I am foolish for making the deal with Johnathon but I have no choice unless I want innocent people to die because of me. Nine more days until I give myself to Johnathon and Seth has to go on some trip to another pack.

"Everythings fine" I said turning around away from him.

"Don't lie to me. I know something is wrong."

"I..I am just going to miss you so much. I love you, Seth." 

He sighed, "I love you too. I have always loved you but it's only going to be two weeks. Then I promise to do whatever you want." He kissed me softly but I sighed. This is going to be my last kiss ever, I never want to forget it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me. He licked my lips asking for access and i granted it to him. Next thing  I knew I was on my back with him ontop of me. He spread kissing down my jaw and to my neck. I gasped when I felt his teeth graze against my skin.

I moaned lightley, I couldn't help it.  I looked over to the window and saw Johnathon looking angry staring at us.  What he said about Seth marking me hit me. "No" I whispered. I pushed Seth away and stood up. "I am sorry. I can't. You can't mark me yet." I told him.

Hurt filled his eyes but he nodded.  "Okay. But I got to go. I love you Kat."

"I love you too" I kissed him once more and he walked out the door. I would miss him so much! I looked back at the window an Johnathon was gone. I sighed.

My phone vibrated and I checked it.

Good girl.  Nine more days! Told you I would be counting. I can't wait til you are mine Love Johnathon

I groaned and threw the phone on the bed and dropped to the ground crying. I love Seth and Ill never be able to see him again.