Chapter 10

"What should we do with her, Alpha?"

"I say we should keep her here and wait for their Alpha to die of broken heart. She has to be his mate. She reeks of his smell, only a mate would be with an Alpha that much."

"What if he comes to rescue her?"

It's bright, too bright, i have to squint my eyes to see anything but I keep them close. I don't want the guys to see me awake. Instead, I listen. What were they talking about when they said mate? I can only believe they mean Seth when they say their Alpha. I heard someone gasp like they realised something.

"That's it! We want that to happen. If we get him to come and rescue his mate then we could get him to come alone. We could kill him and his pack will be helpless and we could take over the terrotory. Quick! Get the scissors. "

I heard footsteps leave the room. I didn't want to know why they needed the scissors. I felt eyes on me and the next thing i knew hands were shaking me trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and the shaking stopped.

"Finally, you are awake." I ignored the comment and looked around. I was lying on a bed, my hands were tied to the posts. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He gave his signature smirk and waited by the door for what i think is the other guy. I was proven right when the guy came in with some scissors. He handed them to the taller guy and he walked towards me.

"We are going to send your little boyfriend some of your hair. He will come after us to get you back and then he will fall for our trap."

"He isn't my boyfriend." I stated. I didn't know what else to say. Don't cut my hair? They would certainly find something else to use, so hair is okay. What is your trap? I already know, they want to kill him  and fight his pack out of the terrortory. The taller man told me to shut up as he took a piece of hair and cut it.  I swallowed back the tears, this is horrible! Hopefully Seth won't come. I can't have him die. The thought of his death had me screaming and kicking. "Leave him alone or else! Once I get free I will kick both of your asses and kill you with my bare hands!" 

The threats kept coming out and every word was true. If Seth dies I don't know what I would do! I would probably die myself, after I kill them. They will regret ever hurting him! The two men looked shock at my outburst and left the room. I kepy screaming, knowing they could still hear me until I fell to a deep sleep.