Chapter 6

"Kat! Your date is here!" My mother screamed from downstairs. 

"It is not a date!"  I got off my bed and looked in the mirror. I wasn't wearing anything special, I was still in the ripped jeans and shirt I was wearing at school. I didn't want Johnathon to think I was going to dress up for him!  I smiled, proud of myself.  Walking down the stairs, I found Johnathon wearing a light blue dress shirt and some black slacks.  He looked amazing, his shirt complimented his eyes so well i suddenly felt under dressed.

Johnathon smiled at me, I looked down.

"Okay, so be safe. Don't do anyhting stupid and-"

"Don't worry, your daughter will be safe with me and I will have her back by midnight." Johnathon cut my mother off and dragged me out the door. I walked to his car. It was a black subaru, nothing special but that doesn't matter.  Johnathons hand reached over me and to the door. He opened it and gestured for me to go inside the car. I did and he smiled  slamming the door shut. He got in next to me and drove  out of my driveway. 

"Where are we going?" 

"A resturant downtown."

"We are going to be eating until midnight? Are you trying to kill me?" 

I heard a low grumble coming from Johnathon. "Don't say that!" He hissed. I jumped when he said that. It was scary. " You shouldn't joke about that. I don't know what I would do without you."  He looked at me for a brief moment, I saw a sparkle in his eyes as he looked at me. He turned back to face the road. " I could never hurt you. I was thinking that you could come over to my house or we can go to a party. We can do whatever you want."

"I don't suppose dropping me off at home and leaving me alone is part of that deal, right?"

He growled, I took that as a no. I slid down in my seat and stared out the window. The car turned and Johnathon parked on the  side of the road. "You can't get rid of me that easily." He placed his hand on my leg and tightened his grip. " You are going to go on this date and you are going to like it."

"This is not a date! I do not like how you have been telling everyone it is. Everyone thinks I am a cheater!" Johnathon smiled as I braught this up. He didn't care that I didnt like it, he just was happy people thought we were going out. "You are a sick bastard." I informed him. His smile faded and his grip hardend. I am sure there is going to be bruises tomarrow. 

"You will not talk to me like that." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I will do what I wa-" Johnathon pulled my head closer to his and connected his lips with mine. I tried pushing him away from me but he was stronger than I was. He kept pulling me closer to him, I stopped trying, giving up. I felt him smirk against my lips. Bastard! He licked my lips trying to get through. He forced his tongue through  them and explored my mouth. I bit down hard. He yelped in pain and pushed me away. "Don't ever do that again! If you do I will kill you!" I screamed. 

He gritted his teeth and stared at me. " Take me back, I want to go home."  I told him. He shook his head. "No. You are going whether you like it or not!."

"What? Are you going to make me?" He nodded. "How? You can't seriously make me go." My phone started ringing and I went to answer it but he took it away from me. 

"Well, if you ever want your cellphone again you will obey me and go."

"Obey you? Never. Just give me my phone and take me home" I complained. He put my still ringing phone in his pocket and started driving. Away from home. Bastard! 

----------

"Hello, my name is Justin and I will be your waiter tonight. What can I get you" The cute waiter said. He had gorgeous blonde hair that hung down to his blue eyes and a perfect smile that I smiled back to. Johnathon noticed this and frowned deeply. 

"I'll have a coke and she'll have a water." Excuse me? A water? 

"Wait!" I called to Justin. "I would like a coke too instead of a water please" He nodded and flashed a beautiful smile. 

"You know, you are on a date with me. That means flirting with the waitor is a big no, no." 

"This isn't a date and I was not flirting. Just incase you  forgot, I have a god damn boyfriend."

"I told you not to speak to me like that." He threatend.

"And I told you to take me home! Did you do that? No? Then we are even."

He grew silent through the whole meal, I didn't complain. I didn't want to talk to him. I want to go home but no, I can't. The waitor came and got our money. Johnathon grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the resturant looking annoyed. 

"Could you bring me home now?"

"I could, but I have one other place to get to first." I moaned and cursed under my breath.