Chapter 13

"Hey Baby." Johnathon smirked at me. I almost jumped in joy knowing h was alright but Troy's words burned into my brain.

He is killing everyone and everything in his path.

"Johnathon, where have you been? Why-" My voice drifted off when I saw Johnathons hands. They were drenched in  red liquid. Blood, I thought. I looked around behind him. Several feet away there layed a girl laying in her own blood. Her lifeless eyes stared out into the darkness of the night.  I watched as Johnathons smirk grew wider and more evil.

He walked over to her body and shifted into his wolf.  What happened next made me sick to my stomach, I wanted to hurl. He ripped her throat out without an effert. Why was he doing this? What did she ever do to him?

"Johnathon! Oh my God, Johnathon! Why?" He turned back to me with so much anger.

"Because you refuse to acknowledge that your my mate! You are mine and nobody else"s! Not even that scumbag Seth."

"What does that have to do with you killing anyone?"

"If I am not allowed to have my mate then no one else is."  He turned away from me and sniffed the air. "It shouldn't be that long until someone finds her. " He went to leave but I grabbed his arm making him turn back to me.

"What is a mate?"

Johnathon took a deep breath." A mate is a soul mate, someone made for one specific person. Because I am a werewolf it is easier to find mine and claim her. Werewolves need their mates to survive, to grow strong, to have their pups. I am lucky to have such a beautiful mate, but I will not be deprived of her. I will be back for you, I wasn't joking when I told you would be coming willingly. I will keep killing everyones mate and once all the mates are gone then Seth's whole pack will become weak. THen, I will be able to take over the pack as Alpha and you will have no choice to watch ne kill Seth." I gasped and shook my head. He wa killing everyone because of me... I have to stop it.

"Wait!" I called after him when he ran off. He slowley walked back to me and waited for me to talk. "What if we make a deal?"

"I am listening..."

"Okay, um I want thirty days." He opened his mouth and closed it whn I raised my hand to silence him. "I want thirty days to do whatever I want and to be with who ever I want and I want you to stop killing."

"And if I do?"

"I will come to you. I will be yours forever. Just please leave everyone alone. No more killing." Th thought of him hurting anyone else inluding Seth made me so angry. 

He thought about it for a minute and smiled. "Fine, I will stop killing in order to be able to sleep next to you every night." That thought made me shiver. " I will see you in thirty days... I am counting. Oh, and you can't tell anyone about our little agreement, I will be watching you and believe me when I say if he marks you I will kill him." And he left. I stood staring, watching hi body shift into the wolf and run away.

What did I just do? I guess I should be happy.I mean, I saved  alot of people's lives but for som reason I am not. The thought of leaving Seth forever hurts me more than it should. Tears threatened to leave my eyes but I held it back when I head somone coming my way. I ran towards the direction I came from and kept going.

It took about an hour until I saw Seth's house/ I walked in all sweaty and needing a shower.

"Where have you been? I was worried!" Seth came out of the Kitchen. I bit my lip, I couldn't tell him the truth...

"Sorry, I went for a run."

"Well you won't b going for a while. It is dangerous out there. I don't know what I' do with out you"  I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears were streamiiing down my face. "Kat are you okay?"

I nodded," Im fine," It was a lie, I wasn't fine at all. I was the opposite of fine. "I just need to take a shower and then go to sleep. it is late." He nodded and I ran up the stairs crying.