17. Hangout

Chloe's POV
I was wearing a V-neck coffee brown cardigan with my black skin fit jeans and sliding into my platform lace up motorcycle ankle boots, I was all ready for the day. The weather was a little chilly and I wanted to go for something comfy so, I left my hair open, with my sunflower pendant chain necklace, hanging around my neck; it looked cute. I glanced one last time in the mirror before leaving my room; I wanted to look good, really good actually.

The very idea of spending time with him made me involuntary blush.

Is it that easy to willingly surrender to someone? It's as gentle as the autumn breeze, the feeling makes you feel light but so heavy at the same time. The dynamics are hard to take in, yet the addictive aura never seems to get dim. His presence peculiarly is always felt no matter how far I am, as if he is always present.

He has this rich attractiveness that makes him different, in every aspect. As enchanting a man can be, he is perfectly fit to be included in every category of a captivating being. Just like his good-looks, his interesting personality never fails to leave me in awe.

Grabbing the smart-card from the table, I locked the penthouse and went to the lobby, where Christian was already waiting for me. His stature looking strong as always, enhanced his broad shoulders. Words can't possibly picture how gorgeous he was; worst part was, it always seemed like he didn't even care. As if, everything in the world was meant to suit on him, naturally.

I swear, he knows Victoria's secret.

"Stunning." He mumbled under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear it. I walked past him with a smile, which I'm sure he noticed. I wanted him to notice.

A significant portion of my existence was affected by his presence, yet a chance to be brave was like grabbing a treat. Maybe I wanted to pursue my sass a little more dominant than the other emotions, my existence could be devoted to. He knew how my body reacted to his company, yet he pretends to be unaware at his best behaviour.

We entered the elevator without a single word being uttered, as if we knew how everything was going to take place, like a plan; already decided. I looked in the elevator mirror only to find him staring at me. His eyes on me sent chills down my spine.

I turned my face to his and we exchanged a deeper conversation, words couldn't possibly convey. The urge to risk everything in my capability, for this man was unexplainable, as I just can't get enough when he is the subject. I never want him to stop doing whatever he does; I just want to flow with this feeling.

The door opened on the ground floor. My steps shifted towards the exit, when he grabbed my wrist.

"Come here." I followed him, curious enough. His grip on my wrist never left.

Another minute of walking through the huge main area lobby, I asked, "Where are we going?" He didn't respond, rather smiled, glancing at me through his shoulder.

We finally reached the very end, where I exited the huge gate, entering a little lobby, that connected the main building to the other one. As exquisite and posh a building can be considered, my eyes landed on the indoor parking with many cars lined one after the other. From Ferrari to Lamborghini, not a single car wasn't jaw droppingly expensive and beautiful.

The excess of money accumulated in that parking lot, couldn't fit my eyes in one single gaze. With the way I was getting my cheeks heated up, I still couldn't look away. Bright white lights making the paint on the cars looking like diamonds, the ambience was dominated by an exquisite fragrance of steel and a peculiar scent.

Seeing my bewildered look, Christian interrupted my thoughts. "Which one?"

"Huh?"

"Select one." He simply stated.