Rebel girl

It was the beginning of the week. Just another typical Monday in Riverdale, where the kids would meet after classes and basically discuss all the drama that had went down in the last few days they were apart.

Betty Cooper was supposed to meet her friends at their usual spot - Pop's Chock'lit Shoppe, in their usual booth. Not long after she ordered for all of them, the redheaded boy, Archie Andrews, walked in, hand in hand with his raven haired girlfriend, Veronica Lodge.

"Hey, B!" - They smiled at her, as they both sat down in the booth, on the opposite side of the table.

As usual, Jughead Jones arrived a bit later than all the others. He burst through the door and jogged to his friends. - "Good day, Pops!" - he grinned at the old man, on the way there, and got a welcoming smile in return. - "Guys." - he smiled and slid next to Betty, while giving her a quick peck on the lips. - "Sorry I'm late, my dad needed help with something." - he said trying to defend himself, not that he really needed to do that, but it was just his personality. He felt bad for making his friends wait for him, so it was only natural for him to apologize.

"Don't worry about it, man" - Archie smiled.

They thanked the waitress after she left their milkshakes in front of them.

"Is Kevin not coming, again?" - Ronnie asked Betty.

Betty shook her head no, her ponytail bouncing up and down to her sides. - "Nope, he canceled. He said he had something to take care of with his dad after school." - Betty shrugged and so did the others.

"He keeps doing that." - mumbled Jughead. - "His loss, we're the awesome ones."

"Juggie, I know that he's not your most favourite person in the world, but at least try to be nice." - Betty leaned closer to him. - "For me." - she kissed his cheek. - "He's one of my best friends, after all." - she said, while resting her head on his shoulder.

"I am being nice." - he said.

"His dad's the sheriff, what he says goes."

And just as he was about to open his mouth and say something, a loud roar coming from a bike interrupted him.

"Serpents?" - Ronnie asked confused.

"I doubt it.." - Jughead said in thought.

They all looked out the window, leaning on the table, as they tried to get a better view.

"I don't recognize that bike." - Jughead continued, while scratching the back of his neck.

The mysterious biker parked right outside, in front of the window the gang was looking through. After turning off the engine, the person took their helmet off. Long, golden locks fell down her shoulders, giving some identity to the X persona. The helmet revealed a beautiful girl, almost as old as them, give or take a year or two.

She ran her fingers through her hair, trying to imitate a comb. She stood up from her bike and walked towards the entrance. The ring of the bell at the door, indicated her arrival in the diner. She turned heads as she gracefully walked up to Pops. She was dressed in all black-leather jacket, ripped up jeans and doc martens.

"Hello, Miss." - the sweet old man greeted her. - "What can I get you?"

"Probably just a cheeseburger with some fries and a coke." - it was impossible not to smile back at the man.

"You're sure she's not a serpent?"

"Yes, Andrews. I'd surely remember a-" - he cut himself off when he noticed Betty's raised eyebrow. He put his hand around her shoulders. - "a member of my serpent family."

"Nice save." - Veronica chuckled, as Betty rolled her eyes.

"You're new around here, aren't you?" - Pops said, more as a statement than a question.

"Is it that obvious?" - she grinned.

"It's a small town, Miss, it's not hard to tell when someone new decides to drop by." - he smiled as he put her order in a tray.

"Oh, I'll take it to go." - she interrupted.

Pops nodded and gave her the bill. She payed and turned around towards the door.

She noticed the four friends sitting in the booth not too far away. It's hard to miss someone when they're staring directly at you. Betty and Ronnie turned away immediately, taking a sip of their milkshakes, pretending like nothing ever happened, as if they didn't scan her hair, face, outfit..

"She really is beautiful." - Ronnie whispered to Betty.

Betty had to be honest, that girl was something else, indeed. Confidence radiated from her, adding to her natural beauty. She didn't want to feed Jug's head with words coming out from her mouth, so she just nodded in response.

Meanwhile, Jughead and Archie kept looking at her, mesmerised, as if she had put a spell on them and they couldn't take their eyes off her. She winked at them, before opening the door and existing the diner.

The mysterious biker chick hopped on her ride, revved up the engine and took off, disappearing into the sunlight, leaving only dust behind her.

"Damn!" - a guy from the other side of the diner said.

Damn, damn indeed.

-~-~-•°•-~-~-

Wellp, that is it for the first chapter, or more of an introduction really.
Our mystery biker chick will be revealed in the next chapter. Stay tuned.
Oh and I know that this wasn't very long, but I promise, the other chapters will be.
I shall update every other week.

Starting from today, the next chapter will be next Friday - March 2nd 2018.

Thank you for reading, lots of love xx