I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours

"Do you plan on telling me everything about my father?"

FP sighed. He looked at the picture closely, examining it.

"Well, I'd be damned." - he muttered. - "That really is him." - he said, referring to Mustang.

"I'll tell you my side of dad's story if you tell me yours." - she sat on the stool.

He walked towards one of the booths and took the little white hat off his head. He motioned for Harley to sit down with him. She rolled her eyes, got up from the stool and sat right across from him in the booth.

"I met Mustang when I was young." - FP started talking. - "I was younger than Jughead. It was when I joined the serpents. He was a couple of years older than me, which meant he'd been a member for a longer time, than I had.

I never really knew his whole story, or his early life and childhood. We only knew what he wanted us to. He had once mentioned that he had become a serpent, because he was left alone. But that was it. He said nothing more.

While we were young we used to hang out together. He saw himself as my mentor." - he chuckled. - "Even tho I was much better at living the serpent life, than he was.

We had our fair share of good and bad times. Hell, we even threw fists at each other's faces for no damn reason. This one time, when I was about 17, I started dating this.. amazing girl, but she wasn't one of us. He would always get so pissed at me for neglecting a lot of serpent duties I had at that time and for missing meetings and shit like that. He used to say that I were MIA, because of her. And to be fair and honest, he wasn't completely wrong.

A little part of me, always kept thinking that he was jealous that I had won over the prettiest and smartest girl of all Riverdale." - FP shrugged. - "We stopped communicating for a while. He was angry with me and I was angry with him. But then, one night, there she was, going through the initiation, wanting to become a part of us. She wanted to have a taste of what our lives were like. He really respected that. And after she joined the gang, he cut her some slack. That was when him and I reconnected."

"What happened with the girl? Did you end up marrying her? Is she Jug's mother?" - Harley asked curiously.

"I wish.." - he mumbled quietly, yet she clearly heard him. - "No, we cut things off."

"Why?"

"That's not the story I'm trying to tell here." - he looked at her and continued talking after a short moment of silence. - "See, your father, he was a very.. angry man. He'd always seem to get caught in some nasty bullshit. In things that were bigger than him. Things that he couldn't handle alone and yet, he never asked for help. He was indeed an angry, but a very bull headed man. He knew what he wanted and he knew how to get it, he also knew the price that he would have to pay in order to achieve his goals. Well, at least, he usually did." - FP looked up at the girl who was listening carefully to him. - "Want to continue this outside? I really need a smoke." - he asked her and she immediately nodded.

She took out a box from her leather jacket and took out two cigarettes, one for her and one for the man that was standing there with her.

"Is this when you tell me what happened to him?" - Harley asked as she lit her cigarette and took a drag out of it.

FP nodded, while doing the same. - "It all started with the murder of a young boy, named Jason Blossom."

She gasped, looking at him in shock. - "He didn't do it, did he?!" - she asked, her voice was not any louder, than a whisper. The very thought of it made her insides turn. Could it be possible that the sweet man she knew her father was, could be capable of such a horrid thing? She felt a lump forming in her throat, but the awful feeling went away, once FP shook his head. She sighed in relief.