Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare

A couple of days had passed since Harley had moved in with the Jones.

During the week, she constantly hung out with the three young serpents she had met at school. She enjoyed their company, they were her type of people. She was in and out of the Whyte Wyrm and she became a regular visitor. No one had a problem with her spending time at the bar, even tho she wasn't an official member. By the time, everyone had already found out who she was. Better said, who's daughter she was. They were all quite surprised, but incredibly welcoming.

It was a late Friday night, it was pouring outside. The day was grey and Harley didn't feel like going out, at all. Toni had invited her earlier that day, to tag along with her and the boys, but Harley didn't like dark days, so she decided to just stay in. FP was at work and Jughead was out with his Northside friends. She was completely alone in the trailer, that was now her new home.

She took a hot shower and made herself some coffee. It was only 8pm, she had a lot of free time on her hands, before the living room would become crowded with people. It wasn't unusual for Jughead to bring along a couple of his friends after hanging out. She decided to make the best of it. She put some clothes on, black shorts and a black tank top. Even tho, the day was gloomy, the weather was still warm. She brought her coffee to the little table, between the couch and the TV, as well as an ashtray. She switched between channels and left on a movie that had just begun. All of a sudden, she started feeling dizzy, most probably from lack of sleep. She laid down on the couch and closed her eyes.

Harley's POV
The rain has no intentions of stopping. It's only pouring heavier and heavier with the time passing. The fog is thick and I can't even see a finger in front of my eye. I, suddenly, hear a single gunshot being fired in the distance. I'm already out of breath, from running. I know that it was meant for me. It was a warning. I can't stop running now. I have to keep going through these dark woods.

I try my best not to fall down from the slippery mud, that the rain has caused. I still feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins.

I hear my name being called from all around me. I don't know what to do and I don't know where to go anymore. I hear footsteps and branches breaking beneath them. I slide behind some bushes, hiding myself. I still have blood all over me, that the pouring rain couldn't have managed to wash off of me. I touch it and realize that it's been dried out. No wonder. I have been in these forsaken woods for hours. I have no idea how I'm gonna make it out alive this time! I feel like my luck is running out. I search for my phone, through my pockets. I finally find it and take it out. There must be someone I can call, that can come and help me. Someone who can still trust me... I'm completely disarmed, nothing I can protect myself with. I look at my arm, it was broken.

"Oh, Harley!" - there they are again. This time even closer, than before. - "Come out, come out, wherever you are." - the men call.

I swiftly unlock my phone and start texting the only person I can count on, no matter what. The only person I know that would drop everything for me.

Just before I can hit send, for my luck, the stupid phone turns off.

Hysteria is replacing the adrenaline I was feeling earlier.

I'm in the middle of nowhere. No phone. No weapons. A broken arm and dozen of men, who are out to get me.

I stay as quiet as i possibly can, not even breathing. I pray to God, that no one finds me. This has to be the most dangerous hide and seek game I've ever played in my life.

Suddenly, the bushes that were covering my face are swung apart, revealing my whole body.

A gun is pointed at my face.