2Cool4School

"So, you're trying to tell us that the girl we saw yesterday is going to be staying with Jughead?!" - Ronnie was shocked at the information she had just gotten. - "And you're okay with this, why?"

"It's not really my decision to make, V." - Betty shrugged. - "FP said he was cool with her staying over. Both him and Juggie agreed that the girl can't stay out on the streets."

"Why are they doing this, anyway? Why be so nice and welcoming to someone you don't even know?" - Archie said.

"Right? Exactly! She's a complete stranger! She might be a murderer, or something." - Ronnie took a sip of her coffee.

"She's actually not that bad, guys." - Betty mumbled. "Plus, FP wanted to help her, cause she's a daughter of a former fellow serpent of his." - she leaned and motioned for them to come closer. - "Remember Mustang?" - their faces were blank. - "The serpent that covered up Jason's murder? The one you found dead in the motel?"

Ronnie gasped. - "No way!"

"Yes way."

"He didn't really strike me as the father type." - Ronnie said.

"I know, right?"

"So why did she come here?" - Archie asked.

"I don't know." - Betty shrugged. - "Jug told me that he's going to talk to his dad first and that he'll tell me everything later."

"Where is he anyway?" - Ronnie looked at both Betty and Archie.

They shrugged. - "Beats me." - Archie said.

Out of nowhere, Kevin ran over to Betty. - "Why didn't you tell me anything?"

"Tell you what, Kev?" - she asked confused.

"Is Bughead no more?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" - Veronica furrowed her eyebrows.

"I just saw him walk in school with this badass girl, probably a serpent?"

Betty rolled her eyes. - "She's not a serpent." - she brushed past him and started walking towards the lockers.

"What's going on here?"

"You really can be so stupid at times, Kevin." - Ronnie glared at him, while he looked at Archie confused.

"Long story, I'll explain it to you later." - Archie half smiled at him.

"Hey, Betty." - Jughead said, once he saw his girlfriend walk up to them. She didn't say anything, she just wrapped her arms around his neck, attached her lips to his and passionately kissed him.

"Umm, guys. I know you love each other and can't keep your hands to yourselves, but go get a room." - Harley said after a while. - "There actually is such a thing as too much PDA." - she laughed.

Betty pulled away, with a smirk on her face, while Jughead was genuinely confused, but he didn't mind their kiss, at all. - "Sorry." - she chuckled.

"It's alright." - Harley smiled and she turned to Jughead. - "So, the principle's office is, where?"

"You know what? Betty could show you around, she usually gives the tours around school, anyway." - he smiled at her. - "I have to go to class. They won't tell you anything if you're late. Could you, please?" - he kissed her cheek. - "Plus, it'll give you two a chance to bond." - he winked at the girls.

She sighed and forced a smile on her face. - "Yeah, sure. Of course."

"If you have some work to do, I'll completely understand. You don't have to." - Harley said, as she picked up on Betty's vibe.