Whyte Wyrm

The new girl that arrived in Riverdale, just a few hours prior, parked her bike amongst the others in front of the bar. She pushed the doors open and entered the building. The smell of tobacco, alcohol and cannabis hit her nostrils. She pushed herself through the crowds of men and women in black leather jackets with snakes on their backs.

"Southside Serpents." - she whispered to herself, as she read from the jackets.

It was barely 7pm and people were already intoxicated, laying on top of the bar and running to the bathroom. She shook her head.

The place was mostly filled with older men, but it had its fair share of women and teenagers.

Finally, she saw the bar in front of her and made her way towards it. As she passed the pool table a couple of guys turned their heads towards her, some of them whistled at her. She simply rolled her eyes.

She sat on the free stool, put her helmet on top of the bar table and waited for the bartender to acknowledge her existence. She sighed and rested her head on her palm. - "Hey, what does a girl have to do to get a drink 'round here?" - she waved at the bartender, but he was in a deep conversation, or more like a heated argument with two drunk teenagers.

"Dance around that pole over there." - a guy leaned on the bar and smirked at her.

She raised her eyebrow at him, giving him a few seconds to fix the mistake he's made. - "Nice pickup line. Where did you pick it out from? The toilet? Cause it was shit."

He chuckled. - "Still waiting."

"Do I look like a fucking stripper to you?" - she glared at him.

He eyed her up and down and ignored her question. - "You do look lonely tho." - he put his hand on her lower back.

"I'm giving you exactly three seconds to remove your filthy paw off of me." - she said dead serious, staring directly into his eyes.

He didn't say anything for a really short moment, as a tiny bit of him got scared. But he couldn't let some random girl threaten him like that. "I'm just trying to make your time worthwhile, baby." - he said and leaned closer to her.

In a blink of an eye, she grabbed the boy's hand from her back, twisted his wrist behind his and slammed his head on the bar. - "I don't ask nicely and I don't ask twice, you dickhead!" - she said, angry, yet keeping her cool.

He tried to get out of her grip, but she twisted his hand harder and she tightened her grip. - "Let go of me, you freak!" - he tried to shimmy out of her strong grip. - "It hurts!"

"You know what else hurts? When a drunken piece of trash, who reeks of alcohol, tries to sexually assault you!" - she slammed his head again.

All the people in the bar stopped what they were doing and enjoyed the show. Some cheered, others laughed and clapped, while a couple of girls whistled at her, followed by several "Yas queen!"s.

A short moment after, everyone quited down and all the commotion stopped.

The girl heard footsteps coming down a pile of stairs and headed her way. She turned around, not letting go of the boy. At this point, he understood that staying still hurt less and that he didn't want to underestimate her again.

A man with black hair, a stubble and dark brown eyes faced her. She had a pretty obvious feeling that this man was important.

"What's going on here?" - he asked her.

"She beat him up, boss." - a man chuckled, standing behind him.

"Is this true?" - he didn't break their eye contact.