Happy Couple

"Where's the food?" - Jughead asked as soon as Harley walked through the door.

"Huh?" - she looked at him confused.

"Thought you said you went to pick up some groceries?"

"Okay, I lied." - Harley sighed. - "I went outside for a smoke, I needed to clear my mind for a moment." - she said, not lying completely. - "I just, it got too much too fast." - she sat down on the sofa. - "First Penny, then Bryan, now this whole fake relationship thing. Lying to your dad, Jug, lying to the Serpents, who have accepted me as their own, already and lying to everyone else I've met here. I feel like I'm going back to my old life again." - she sighed and leaned her head on the wall.

"Yeah, but you're not lying to everyone." - Fangs broke the silence. - "You were honest about everything with us. And now we're trying to keep you safe."

Harley sighed and smiled. - "Do you really think that all the Serpents that were with us today are going to keep their mouths shut?" - she asked after a while. - "I'm especially worried about the ones that, you know, saw..."

"I'm positive they'll keep quiet." - Jughead spoke. - "You have no idea how many lives she's ruined around here. They'll all be grateful and will look up to you, I know it."

"But, she was a Serpent.."

"A former Serpent." - Sweet Pea said.

"Once she turned her back on us and started working against us, she got on the Serpent bad list." - Toni shrugged.

"Alright, then." - Harley nodded and started walking towards the kitchen. - "Noodles, anyone?" - she offered and everyone happily agreed.

"So how is this going to work?" - she asked after a while.

"What?" - Fangs asked.

"Ya know, me and Sweets fake dating?"

"Well you'll do all the couple-y stuff." - Toni said.

"Holding hands, hugging, visiting each other's places." - Jughead started counting.

"Yeah and Sweet Pea will be all jealous like if another guy starts talking to you and will beat his ass." - Fangs joked.

"Shut up." - Sweet Pea rolled his eyes.

"No, no, it's good, Sweets." - Harley said. - "We kind of need to know what to do, when rocky times come upon us. I don't know about you, but I've never been in a fake relationship before." - she laughed.

"He hasn't even been in an any kind relationship before. This will be as good as he'll get." - Toni laughed.

"Can you guys just shut the fuck up?"

"Sweets?" - Harley gasped. - "Why not?"

"Cause he pretends to be a fuckboi." - Fangs laughed.

"But he's not!" - Harley said and turned to him. - "You're the sweetest of peas!" - she smiled and hugged him.

"Aw, you're starting to look like a couple already." - Fangs and Toni chuckled.

"Are you guys gonna set some ground rules?" - Jughead asked.

"No kissing." - Harley said. - "Right, Sweets?" - she turned towards him, again.

"Yeah, definitely." - he nodded and looked at her.

"It'll meddle in out friendship and it'll be weird." - she chuckled.

Sweet Pea shook his head and wrapped his hands around her. - "Nothing can get in between our friendship, Novak." - he smiled. - "I love you too much to let that happen."