Toxic

"Since when do you sing?" - Fangs asked, a smile spread across his face.

Harley had just walked off the stage, indicating the end of a, very successful night.

"Since Toni burst through my door and begged for my help." - she chuckled.

"I wasn't that dramatic!" - Toni rolled her eyes, while smiling.

"You were great." - Sweet Pea smiled, hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you, Sweets." - she hugged him back.

"And I thought my girlfriend could sing." - Jughead joked.

"What do we do now?" - Sweet Pea asked, resting his arm on Harley's shoulders.

"We go home." - Harley said.

"Boo! You're boring!" - Toni playfully shoved her.

"Guys, I'm tired." - she sighed.

"Okay then, we go home." - Fangs shrugged.

"We do?" - Sweet Pea asked surprised.

"Yes." - Fangs nodded. - "Harley's home." - he grinned.

"That's not what I meant!" - she said surprised. - "When I said home I meant our homes, each of us, in our own ones, away, in bed, sleeping! Separately."

"Oh, c'mon, Harls!" - Fangs grabbed her arms and started dragging her outside. - "Don't be a party pooper."

"Who does even still say party pooper?"

"It was your day, a big break. You deserve a private party with your buddies." - he grinned.

They were in the heart of the Wyrm, in the very center of the bar, when Harley finally rolled her eyes and agreed. - "Okay, alright, fine." - she sighed. - "We can go, only if you stop dragging me. Everyone's staring at us."

"Everyone's staring at you, babe. They want to congratulate you." - Sweet Pea winked at her.

Harley looked around and it was true, everyone was smiling at her, giving her thumbs up, waiting for her friends to step back so that they could tell her face to face that they, very much, enjoyed her performance.

Harley smiled and started thanking everyone. She hadn't felt that much alive in quite some time. It might have been a little dumb, for her, to admit to herself, that this very thing might be her true calling. Just because she was a tough girl, didn't mean that she had to join the gang... that door would always be open for her, but the time to have fun, was limited and she knew that very well.

Amongst the crowds of people, Harley caught a glimpse of FP. He discretely nodded and semi smiled at her before disappearing behind the doors of his office.

"My dad seemed to really like you." - Jughead said.

"Huh?" - Harley asked, confused, as she had zoned out.

"Well, he's usually pretty picky about choosing his staff."

"Ah." - Harley nodded.

"Shall we go?" - Toni asked?

"Yeah, let's." - Harley said and intertwined her fingers with Sweet Pea's.

The sudden action of hers, made Sweet Pea smile. He squeezed her hand with his and led her out of the bar.

"So what do you guys wanna do now?" - Harley asked once the gang entered her apartment.

"Do you have any beer?" - Fangs asked.