Family man

"He went by the name Mustang."

FP's jaw dropped and so did his cigarette. - "Bullshit!" - he said and stepped closer to her. - "Mustang did not have a wife, nevertheless a daughter."

"You need to get the hell out of my face, Jones." - she said with a low tone in her voice. - "I don't know what's going on in your head right now, FP, but I am not some random bitch that's out to ruin your lives." - she put her index finger on his chest and stepped closer to him. - "I am not going to steal anything, I'm not a gold-digger. Look around you, you're in a gang, you're not a multimillionaire, for fuck's sake! There's no reason for me to lie about this! I wanted to know what my dad's life was like over here, in what you all saw was just the surface." - she lifted her head up a bit so she could look right into his eyes. - "I don't care if you think that my father wasn't a family man, I just want to know everything about him, because unfortunately he'll never get the chance to tell me. I want to know everything about this other life he was living. And I can't find out from him, cause he's dead." - they were inches apart now. - "So if you're not willing to help me with that, fine. I don't need you, anyway." - she said and turned around.

FP got a hold of her hand and pulled her back to him, just before she climbed on her bike, causing her to bump into his chest. - "I'll tell you everything you want to know."

"What changed your mind?" - she asked quietly.

"I wouldn't mind the sight." - he smirked and she furrowed her eyebrows confused. - "The sight of you. Every day." - he winked at her.

Harley bit her lip. The tension between them was rising with each passing moment. She examined his face.

She looked at his tired brown eyes, they still held a tiny spark, hidden somewhere deep down inside. She looked at his dried and chapped lips, and that's where her eyes locked.

She wondered what it would have been like if she lived with her dad all this time. Would have she felt the attraction she is feeling right now, towards the man that's standing in front of her? Would have she already been a part of the Serpent gang? Would have her father approved of her kissing his friend? A thousand questions were filling Harley's head.

"FP!" - one of the men called for him. - "What's keeping you so long, man?"

"I'm coming." - he called back. - "See you back inside." - he winked at her.

Instead, she got on her bike. - "Maybe tomorrow." - she smirked and put her leather jacket and helmet on.

"Your son called, he's on his way. You better stop what you're doing there." - the man said.

"Chill. See? She's leaving anyway." - FP said as her bike disappeared into the darkness.

The man shook his head. - "You'll get yourself in trouble with that one. She looks like such a cherry bomb."

"I didn't even do anything, shut up." - he glared at the man and entered the bar.

Harley had nowhere to go now. She went to the cemetery to visit her dad. She had a meal from Pop's. She dropped by the Whyte Wyrm. Her time passed way too fast and it was about 8pm.

She decided to go to the diner again, since it was open 24/7.

She sat in a booth and pulled out her phone. She dialled up her mother's number. - "Just a strawberry milkshake, please." - she smiled at the waitress.

"Hello sweetie." - her mother finally answered the phone.

"Hi mum." - Harley smiled; her mum's voice, so calm, always soothed her. - "Watchu doin'?"