Moving on and moving out

"Thanks for dropping me off, Sweets." - Harley said, as she got off his bike.

"Don't mention it, shortie." - he smiled.

"Don't call me like that, I swear I'll kick your ass." - she chuckled.

"I'd like to see you try, sis." - he grinned.

"Take care of T.T and Fangs, tonight. I have a feeling they'll get blackout drunk. I know you're the responsible one." - she smiled and he sighed. - "You really are the sweetest." - she chuckled and hugged him. - "Have fun."

"Good night, Harls." - he said, as he hugged her tight.

"Back so soon?" - Jughead said, once Harley walked through the door.

"Yeah." - she mumbled.

"So.. Sweet Pea, huh?" - he asked.

"What about Sweets?"

"You too seem awfully close."

She stopped taking her shoes off to look at Jughead. - "Are you mental?" - she laughed. - "Sweets and I have the most platonic friendship ever. He's just a really good friend."

"Whatever you say." - Jughead shrugged.

"You have no idea how wrong you are." - she shook her head. - "I'm going to bed."

"Did you see my dad?" - Jughead asked, before she could enter the bedroom.

"I might've noticed him amongst the crowds." - she lied. - "Why?"

"I was just wondering if I should wait for him to get back, or if I should just go to sleep." - he shrugged.

"I think that you should sleep. God knows how long he'll stay there." - she smiled sympathetically. - "Good night, Juggie." - Harley waved and disappeared into the darkness, that was her room.

She took her clothes off and stretched on the bed. She yawned and was fast asleep.

Not long had passed, when FP entered the trailer.

"Dad?" - Jughead looked at him surprised. - "You're home early. Thought you'd stay longer."

"I thought that too." - he mumbled, while taking his leather jacket off. He hung it up and turned back to look at his son. - "Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"I was reading. But, I'm getting kinda tired now." - he shrugged.

"Well, let's get to sleep then?" - he lay down next to him. - "I don't think that our guest will be coming back anytime soon."

"Harley?" - Jughead asked confused. - "She came, almost half an hour, before you did."

"She did?" - FP asked surprised.

"Yeah. Sweet Pea dropped her off."

"Is Sweet Pea her boyfriend?" - he asked, as he took his shirt off.

"I don't think so." - Jughead shook his head. - "She said that they aren't dating and that I was completely wrong, when I asked her about him, that is." - he chuckled.

"Very well, then." - FP tried to conceal the smirk that so badly wanted to make an appearance across his face.

"Why are you asking, tho?"

"Well they seemed very close." - he shrugged. - "Plus, I'd like to know what my men and guests are getting themselves into."

"I understand." - Jughead nodded. - "But I wouldn't worry about it. Harley seems like a nice girl, so if they were together, I doubt that she would cause trouble, or that Pea would become less interested in work."