Chapter 3

Ria's POV

We were walking along the streets, really close to each other, to avoid getting wet. Then I heard some whispers. >.>

"Hey, aren't they the two models, Kise Ryouta and Tachibana Ria?"

"Yeah! You're right! Oh, they look good together! Could they be a couple?"

"Heeh?! Kise-kun? With a girlfriend! Nooo!" a Kise fangirl said. No, you're misunderstanding things!!

I heard whispers. Happy people, sad people, depressed people, and jealous people...Some people kept glaring at me too...If something happens to me, it'd be your fault, blondie!

And some people kept glaring at blondie, especially boys.

"Umm....we're kinda getting lots of attention huh?" he started to say. I nodded.

Then we saw Aomine and Momoi-chan~sharing an umbrella too.

"Momoi-chan! Ahomine!" I called.

"Who are you calling an aho?" Ahomine shouted.

"Ah, Ria-chan called Dai-chan an "aho!" Momoi giggled.

"Well, it's true. Anyway..aren't the two of you lovey-dovey? Don't you like Kuroko-kun, Momoi-chan?" I asked.

"Huh? Well, I don't have an umbrella, so I shared one with Satsuki. The two of you are the one who're lovey-dovey here," Ahomine retorted.

"Well, Ryoutaho here has an umbrella, and the people in the studio still have work to do," I answered back.

"Aren't you the idiot then, Riaho? You're the one who forgot your umbrella," Ahomine smirked.

I glared at him and was about to answer back when blondie shouted.

"Don't be mean to Riacchi, Aominecchi!"

Then we all sweatdropped.

Then Momoi-chan suddenly said, "But Ria-chan already likes someone else, right? You like Ka--"

"Stoppuu!! Don't say it!" I interfered while blushing deeply.

She laughed and patted my back. "You're so cute, Ria-chan!!"

\(//∇//)\

After they left, blondie kept on pestering me to tell him who I like.

"Hmm..Riacchi! I'll guess who you like then! Maybe I can help," he said with a wink. ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

"Sure..sure..You'll never be able to guess!"

"Challenge accepted~ssu! Was he from Teikou?"

"Nope." Wrong guess! Hahaha

"Kaijou then?"

"Yep!" Aww..

"Basketball team?"

"What the heck? Why're you that good at guessing? Mind reader? Esper?!"

"Then I'm right?"

"Obviously..." I said. >.>

"Hmm........Kasamatsu-senpai?"

Whut..What the-?! Holy grass?! Wait, seriously? Grass?