Chapter 15

>continuation of chapter 14<

"Truth or dare, Ria-san"

"Truth," she answered.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend? How many?" and with that question, the Ria fanboys were anticipating a "no," but unfortunately...

"Yup, I had one. Well, excuse me, I need to go to the comfort room," she said and left.

"That subject's taboo," Minami explained.

Ryouta's POV

Why is it taboo? Did she love him that much? Can I even compare to him?

"Why? Did she love him that much that it hurts her to talk about him?" I asked.

"No. In fact, it's the opposite. She hates him so much that even one word about him makes her mad," Nakamuracchi said.

"Well, that's because he hasn't given her 1000 yen back yet," Minamicchi said. ._."
Ria's POV

Ugh...talking about him makes me so mad... =_=" He even sent me a text!

"Meet me once we beat Kaijou High in the Winter Cup, Ria. I'll be waiting. Fukuda Sogo Academy will beat those guys from Kaijou for sure," it said. What the heck?! How can he be so sure? Deym, Shogo!! Kaijou will beat you...

I slammed the door open while the others looked at me in surprise. I ignored them and sat down in the seat that I was sitting in earlier.

"What's wrong, Ria-san?" someone asked.

"I just received a text from that bastard whom you were talking about earlier," I said.

"What'd he say?" one of them asked.

Then he texted another one. "By the way, I'm outside your house right now."

I quickly got out of my seat and walked to the door as the doorbell rang.

"What're you doing here?" I asked impatiently.

"Oh? You got here as soon as I sent you that text. Eager to see me?" he asked with a smirk.

"Eager to punch you in the face," I replied. "Came to borrow money again?! You don't even have the materials to pay me back anymore. If you don't want to answer me seriously, I'll call for Mana. What're you doing here?

Then he paled. I knew it! He's still scared of Mana, after all.

"I just..uh...Nevermind. I'll come again when she's not here. Damn it!" he said as he ran off. I went in the house with a satisfied grin.

"So you used my name to make him go away?" Mana-chan said.

"Y-yeah...."

"By the way,do you like Ryouta-san?" she asked. I became nervous at the question and felt my face get hotter. My face must be as red as Akashi's hair!

"Y-yes," I admitted. Honestly, I don't want to confess because the Winter Cup's coming...But if I don't now, when would I?! YOSH!

"I see...But do you know that.." she started to explain the relationship between Kise and Shogo. So they had that connection...

Kise's POV

I became quit nervous after accidentally hearing Mana and Ria's conversation earlier. \(//∇//)\ Does she really like me? Nevermind...I'll ask her later..But what if I get rejected? Our relationship will just get more awkward...