Chapter 5

Ryouta's POV

I still can't forget what happened last night! Riacchi! How could you do that? That was my first kiss, y'know! QwQ

"Waaah..my first kiss..." I said as I sulk in the corner of the gym.

"Stop whining over there, Kise! Get to practice!!" Kasamatsu-senpai yelled. But...but...

Then suddenly Riacchi went in the gym, and the others stopped practicing too and went to her.

"Ria-chan!"

"What're you doing here?"

"Came to watch our practice? Hehe~"

She ignored them. How cold. "Blondie! Get over here!" she commanded. I quickly went to her, of course.

"Why?"

"Um...there's trouble," she muttered, handing me a newspaper. HEH?!

Headline:

'TACHIBANA RIA & KISE RYOUTA--DATING?!'

"HEEEEHHHHHHH?!" my scream echoed throughout the whole school.

"Yeah...I can't believe people thought of that just because of this photo," she said as she showed me a picture of her and me sharing the umbrella yesterday in a different newspaper. I sighed and facepalmed.

"So..what now?"

"I...don't know!~ssu"

"Ah, oh yeah. I forgot. Shin told me that Kasamatsu-senpai and you were the ones who brought me to my house yesterday. Thanks!"

...........Now she's causing an uproar........

"Whaddaheck, Kise?! That's unfair!"

"Furthermore, Captain, you're unfair too!"

"Who the heck is Shin?"

"What happened between you three?"

"Oh, and Kasamatsu-senpai, here!" she said, handing him his jacket, "You left it in my house last night. Don't worry! I washed it, so it's clean. Thank you for yesterday, by the way." So she completely forgot what happened yesterday? =_="

Ria's POV

Hmm..blondie sure is acting strange. Could it be because of what happened yesterday? It shouldn't be his first kiss right? Well, that was my first kiss....Argh! It all happened 'cause I was drunk! I even confessed to Kasamatsu-senpai! Although he doesn't take it as a confession, still! Shin isn't even asking what happened. Ugh....Furthermore, this rumor....

"Blondie, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked, while dragging him outside where no one can hear us, nor see us, and not giving him time to respond.

"So...what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

"Um....about....what happened yesterday...in my room...y'know...that.....kiss," I mumbled awkwardly.

'So she remembers after all!' Kise, meanwhile, thought.

He blushed, and that made me blush too. I'm red as a tomato! "P-please don't tell anyone about it...Anyway, we have an interview later, each for the two of us. Make sure to clear the misunderstanding on your part about the rumor of us dating, 'kay? I'd be doing my part too, after all."

He nodded and went back to the gym.

Ryouta's POV

The guys in the team flooded me with questions. I answered all of them, except the question, "What happened among the three of you?" I promised her, after all. Kasamatsu-senpai's keeping silent too. I also don't want to talk about it. >.>

~~

*interview*

"So, Kise-kun, is it true that you and Tachibana-san are dating?"