Chapter 18

Ria's POV

I quickly got ready to go to school. I don't know. I guess school just got more exciting since I confessed to Ryota yesterday.

When I got there, I only found a few people. I guess everybody's still at home. What bothered me was...

"Riacchi!! Riacchi!" a noisy Ryota called out. It frustrates me that that noisy person I once hated so much can make me smile over a simple greeting. I scowled and turned around.

"Why are you being so noisy this early in the morning?" I asked him.

"Ehh? Aren't you happy to see me? Aren't we already dating?" he asked quietly and made a face that almost shattered my heart into a million faces.

I blushed a bit. Admitting it is still a bit embarassing for me, I guess, even if it makes me really happy. "Yeah."

He, once again, smiled.

We went to our classrooms.

"Ohayou," I greeted my friends.

"Ohayou, Ria. You're early!" they said.

"I'm in a good mood," I explained.

"Oh. By the way, Ria, do you want to go to a mixer later? We're missing one member," the class rep. said.

"Sorry," I apologized, "but I already have a boyfriend."

They looked at me with weird looks. Reasonable.

"SINCE WHEN?!"

"Yesterday," I answered.

"Ohmygosh..."

"Waah! Ria left the single girls group~!"

"Well, it's too be expected right?"

Then I looked at some of the boys at the room who looked back at me.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"You'll find out soon enough. It'd be posted in the media anyway," I answered.

~after badminton club~

When I got to the front gate, I saw an unexpected visitor...

He turned to me. "So, I came to return the money I borrowed."

I looked at him. "FINALLY! Took you one year.."

"I kinda forgot..Shou just reminded me..So here," he said as he gave me the 1000 yen. "By the way, I need to talk to you. Good thing Mana's not around."

"She doesn't even study here," I said as I excused myself from my friends.

I heard some whispers though. "Could that be Ria's boyfriend?" "No! That's impossible! I'm a Ria x Kise fan!!!" "I heard he's a playboy though. He dumps his girlfriends after playing with them." "Do you think Ria's being tricked?" "No, Ria won't be that easy to get..I think."

What?! Do they really think that I can be played with? -_- Have some faith in me!

"So what did you want to talk about? Are you going to brag about you winning against Kaijou even if it hasn't happened yet?" I asked.

"Oh, it will. Just you wait. In the meantime, let's have a bet."

"What bet?" I asked.

"When we win against Kaijou in the Winter Cup, go out with me again," he proposed with a smirk. It's probably to gain popularity.

I scowled at him. "I already have a boyfriend though."

"And so I heard~"

"From who?" I asked. News travel fast...Shin probably told Minami.

"From Minami."

"I should've expected that. More importantly, Kaijou will surely win."

"Well? Let's just wait!"

I smiled. "Don't get too conceited 'cuz I surely won't be going to you again."

"Let's see," he said as he smirked.