Chapter 4

Ria's POV

How the heck did he guess it? Well, I guess you would think of the captain first..=w=

"Hm? You called, Kise? I was about to call out to you two, but..."

"KASAMATSU-SENPAI?!" we shouted in unison.

"Hello..?"

And blondie explained what happened. As they talk, my mind went fuzzy. Eh? My vision blurred, and I blacked out.

~~

Yukio's POV

Kise and I were talking when Ria-san fainted. Luckily, we were both able to catch her. It seems like he knows her address, so we took her home. No one was home, so we took her to her room and laid her on her bed.

"She's soaking wet!"

"Shh! Quiet, senpai. Riacchi might wake up," he said. Well, he has a point. Why am I the one getting scolded now?

"Well, you're right." I touched her forehead..so hot.. "She's burning up. I'll go get a towel, a wet one. Don't do anything indecent while I'm gone."

"Ehh?! I won't, senpai. Do you really think that I would do that?~ssu"

Still, I can't believe he would think that I would possibly be the one she likes. We just met! Although that made me happy...since I'm actually secretly a fan of hers. I never thought I'd get the chance to talk to her. Good job, Kise! \(^o^)/

*timeskip, in Ria's room*

She's really cute when she's sleeping..Ah Σ(゚д゚lll)What am I thinking?! I blushed a bit then..

"Senpai! Are you sick too?"

"No, I'm no--" When we were in the middle of fighting, if that's what you'd call it..

"Ryouta, Kasamatsu-senpai, could you please quiet down?" she said in an angry tone, "I can't sleep...too noisy.."

"Ah, gomen, Ria-san!"

"D-d-d-d-did you just call me by my first name, Riacchi?" Kise cried, with tears of happiness.

"Huh? What's wrong with that, Ryouta?"

"N-nothing."

Then she suddenly hugged him. My jaw dropped open while his eyes widened and he blushed.

"R-riacchi?"

"What is it, Ryouta?" she asked as she kissed him.

I was about to react when she shouted.

"I LOVE CHU, KASAMATSU-SENPAI!" and she fell asleep again, in Kise's arms.

"W-what was that about?" I asked, blushing a bit at her sudden confession

Kise thought for a bit and an anime lightbulb lit up his head.

"She's drunk. Before I can stop the people in the studio from making her drink sake, she already drank it," he said, still flustered.

I sighed. "Let's go then. It's getting dark outside."

"Y-yeah," he nodded as he put her back to her bed.

As we made our way to the door....

"MIDORIMACCHI?!" Kise cried.

"What're you doing here~nanodayo?" he asked. Pfft, nanodayo!

"We could ask you that too!" I said.

"This is my house."

"W-what? Kise, you never told me that they're related or......have a relationship? You never told me they were a couple!" I said, of course, surprised.

"We're not a couple," he said while adjusting his glasses, "She's my step-sister."

"Nani?!?!?!"

Over-acting Kise =_="

"Oh..Well, Ria-san has a fever, by the way."

"Oh.."

"Then we shall go now."

"Then I shall do my best not to question you about your blushing and flustered faces."

.______.