Chapter 6

Ryouta's POV

"So, Kise-kun, is it true that you and Tachibana-san are dating?"

This question right off the bat?!

"No," I answered calmly, "We aren't. The article isn't all wrong though. It's true that we shared an umbrella and I took her home, but it was merely because the others still had work to do, and that I couldn't possibly let a girl go home on her own right? It's dangerous, after all. Who knows what might happen? She's a model too!"

"That makes sense ne~" the interviewer said. "Now, moving on, this question has been keeping all of the girls anticipating your answer, Kise-kun. Care to answer it?"

"What would that be?" I asked. It's making me curious...

"Do you have anybody you like right now?"

"Hmm...right now? No one~ssu! I don't have anyone I like at the moment," I said with a smile.

"Sou...ka.."

((Sou ka means I see))

Ria's POV

After blondie was asked a few more questions...So it's my turn now?

"So..what Kise-kun said was true?" the interviewer asked. Of course it's true!

"Yes."

"Oh..If you two aren't a couple, then do you have someone you like at the moment, Tachibana-san?"

"Yes," I answered bluntly.

"Ohh? Who might it be? Any hints? Is it Kise-kun or a co-model?"

"Nope. Not any of those. He's merely a schoolmate," I answered.

"You study in Kaijou High right? With Kise-kun. Does he know this?" Woah. This interviewer sure is persistent.

"He only knows that I like someone from our school, but he doesn't know who he is. But I can say that, he's an athlete. I don't have any intention in saying who he is though," I said with a wink.

"Oh, so you like athletic guys?"

"Yup! I'm an athlete too, after all."

*after the interview*

"So you revealed that you have someone you like huh.." -Kise

"Of course. I wouldn't want them still getting the wrong idea that the two of us have that kind of relationship," I answered.

"Hehh? You really do hate me huh?"

"I don't hate you," I said. "I hated you at first though."

He smiled widely. "Riacchi!!!!!" he said as he hugged me. He's getting happy over just that? I smiled back. He's not such a bad guy..

"Hey! Don't do things that may bring up rumors again!!" I shouted angrily.