Chapter 8

Chapter 8- 

After Louis and I had lunch, of course in separate places seeing I am one of the workers now, but soon Louis joined me again as we headed to god knows where. We came to a stop outside a large single door and Louis knocked on it twice. There was a soft enter as he opened the door, gesturing for me to follow. "Father, I have Harry here..." Louis said as I stepped inside and bowed my head to the King who smiled. "Ah! Harry m'boy, take a seat!" The King said. I nodded and sat at the seat opposite his rather large oak wood desk. We were in some kind of study... But a rather large one at that with hundreds of thousands of books stacked till the ceiling. "So as the new tailor, there is a few rules that you have to know. No exploring unless Louis drags you with him. Always tell either The Queen or I if you will be leaving the castle grounds to go to the village or something. If we give you a job to do, we expect it to be finished in the due time we give you. Also, Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served in the servants hall downstairs by the kitchen. Feel free to go get a snack if you are hungry throughout the day. Other then that, you are free to do what you want." The King explained and I took mental notes of everything he said, including writing the rules in my notebook, just in case I forget. "Now Louis, we have had word that your sisters will be arriving later today for the ball. Make sure Harry does the alterations to their dresses. They are not allowed to ask him for new dresses, as it will take to long and we don't want to put that much stress on him for his first day." The King explained and Louis nodded standing up. "Come on Harry, we can go wait for the brats to come home upstairs!" Louis said and I nodded, but inside I was laughing.

 I thanked the King and followed Louis out the study and shutting the door behind me. "Are you always so polite?" Louis asked as we walked down a set of corridors. "Yes I am, I was always brought up to respect my elders. Even if Robin was a complete moron." I said making Louis laugh. Gosh his laugh was gorgeous... Shit what am I thinking? Stop it Harry, this is the Prince we are talking about here. We entered the room where I do all the alterations and stuff, and I watched Louis flop down on the small couch by the table. "Well don't just stand there!" Louis exclaimed, whining and I laughed at how childish he is. I walked over to the couch and sat down on the other side of Louis but he seemed to not have it and jumped up before plopping down on my lap. "Really?" I asked and he just smiled at me. "You are comfier then the couch." He said and I rolled my eyes, pushing him off my lap and he fell onto the floor with a thud and my eyes widened. "Oh my gosh... Are you okay? I am so sorry." I said kneeling down next to Louis. "Relax!" Louis laughed and I sighed in relief. "So are you ready for Saturday?" I asked and Louis sighed. "I don't know... " He trailed off as I sat next to him on the floor. "Why not? You were looking forward to it the other day..." I said and he sighed. "I am worried... I don't know if I will like any of these girls." He said looking down.

 My heart sort of sunk at the thought of Louis finding a girl. I know it is wrong, but a small part of me wanted him to choose me instead. Did I just say that? Okay I can't hind it from myself right? I might have a small crush on the Prince but I will never ever tell him this. "I am sure there is going to be someone Louis..." I said and he sighed looking down at his hands on his lap. "Maybe..." He said. I felt like he was hiding something from me but before I could ask, the door swung open and 4 girls came running in with a maid trying to keep them calm. "LOUIS!" They all exclaimed and ran over to him, knocking him down so he was lying on the floor. "Hey girls." He said laughing. I stood up and went over to the table, where I left my notebook. "So how is school?" Louis asked. The two smaller girls, that looked like twins smiled really big and began to tell Louis about it, where the two older ones seemed to just roll their eyes and sit on the couch. "Wait, who are you?" I looked up from my notebook and looked towards the one girl. She seemed to be older then the rest. "I am the new tailor your highness." I said knowing they would be declared the Princesses. We have never really seen them, but we knew they were here. "Please don't call me that! Just call me Lottie. I hate these fancy names." She said and I nodded. "This is Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy." Louis told me the other girls names. I bowed my head in understanding. "Right girls, go get your dresses on so Harry here can fix them." Louis said. "Why can't we get new dresses?!" Daisy whined and I smiled slightly. "Its a lot of work for Harry to do Daisy." Louis said and they all looked at me. "Uh... I can get the dresses done by tomorrow morning..." I said and they all smiled but Louis shook his head, "No ways, you will be up all night!" He exclaimed but I shrugged. "I did it back at Robins..." I said and the girls all turned towards him, probably giving him the puppy dog look.