Chapter 19

Chapter 19- 

Harry's P.O.V

 Its been two days since I left and I feel worse then ever. Maybe I should of said goodbye to Louis... Tell him the reason why I wanted to leave. Say a proper goodbye to him but I couldn't. What is tearing me up inside is the fact that he watched me leave and there was nothing he could do about it. Okay so I guess you all want to know where I am... Well I am not as far as I wanted to be. I'm at Gemma and her husbands house. Honey started to get really tired and I couldn't carry on till she is feeling better. "Harry!" I sighed and went down the stairs to see Gemma in the kitchen. "Honey has lost a shoe, you won't be going anywhere for a while. Ash is going to get the blacksmith out to fix but until then, you're stuck here." She explained and I groaned, running my hands down my face, stretching it downwards. "Is it really that bad?" She asked. I haven't told her why I am here. To ashamed to tell anyone about Louis and I. I'm not ashamed of loving Louis, but I am ashamed that I fell in love with the prince. People will accuse me of turning him gay... Giving him my disease. "I just need to leave. When will the blacksmith be here?" I asked and she sighed. "Tomorrow afternoon at the latest. Everyone is going to make their way to castle soon for the big wedding... Aren't you supposed to be there?" She asked and I looked down. "I can't be there." I said and walked back up the stairs. "Harry! Please talk to me! What happened?" She begged but I ignored her.

 "Harry please! I am your sister! You can trust me..." She said following me up the stairs. "Just leave it alone Gemma." I said and walking towards my room. "Harry! I need you to tell me! I need to know you will be okay! I need to know you won't do anything stupid!!" She cried and I spun round glaring at her. "I fell for him! I fell for him hard!" I snapped as the tears built up again. I thought I was past this. Gemma stood there shocked and confused. "What?" She asked softly as I stared right into her pale green eyes. "I fell in love with the Prince and I couldn't sit there and watch him marry someone else." I said softly before entering my room. She followed slowly as I sat on the bed and grabbed the pillow before burying my face into it. "How long?" She asked and I sighed. "Since the day I met him..." I said and she sighed. "Does he know?" She asked sitting next to me. I nodded into the pillow. "What did he do?" She asked and I took a deep breath before looking up at her. "He told me he loved me too. He even made me show him how much I loved him... I broke his heart like he broke mine. Eleanor told the king about us and he started to question us. He snapped and told him Eleanor was talking a load of crap. I know he was protecting us, but it hurt so much..." I cried and she held me tightly. "So you left?" She asked. "And never going back." I whispered wiping my eyes. "That's why I need Honey so I can get far away before I change my mind." I said and she sighed. "He loved you too remember. He needs you Harry, even if you think leaving was better." She said. "You are not going to make me change my mind Gemma so don't even try." I said hugging the pillow.

 "I am not going to tell you to go back Harry. This is your choice. But just think about it. Would you rather sit here and let your life fall apart, or go back and fight for him?" She asked and I looked down. "I can't without Eleanor telling them my secret..." I whispered and she sighed. "Harry that was years ago! People accepted the fact that the old man died! Whether you helped him or not, he was going to die." Gemma said sternly. "But if I didn't take that apple, he wouldn't of run after me." I said. "Running after you didn't cause his heart attack Harry. He was going to have a heart attack whether he ran after you or stood by his stall." She said and I sighed. "I can't Gemma. I just can't." I said. "Harry..." She began but I shook my head. Nothing was going to make me change my mind. She sighed and stood up. "Whatever Harry. Just promise me one thing..." She said and I nodded. "Don't throw your life away because some girl stopped you from being with someone you love." She said and I nodded. I wasn't planning to throw my life away. I planned to move on. I planned to live a new life, a happy life. Maybe a farmer... Who knows what will be waiting for me.

  Lay back on the bed and sighed. Am I really doing the right thing? Letting Eleanor win again? Now I am letting Gemma's words get to me. Stop it Harry. I sat up and headed down the stairs to the small stable block where Honey stood, grazing the grass in the small courtyard. I whistled and she looked up at me before walking towards me. She was limping, sore because she was missing her shoe. I took a mint out of my pocket and gave it to her. She nuzzled her nose into my neck and blew hot hair onto my ear. "Hey that tickles." I laughed. I looked at her and smiled. I wish she could talk, maybe she could help me with this situation. "Are you hungry?" I asked and she put her ears forward. I take that as a yes and climb through the fence and walk towards the feed room. I grabbed a bucket and put a scoop of pellets in before walking back to her and placing the bucket on the floor. She immediately dug in and I sat down against the fence and looked up to the small mountain where I could see the top half of the castle. One day I could come back. One day when things change. Gemma's words rung in my head and I couldn't help but repeat them over and over. Would you rather sit here and let your life fall apart, or go back and fight for him? I would fight for him but what will everyone else think? Its completely bonkers to think that people would accept a gay prince. "Harry!" I turned to see Gemma calling me. "Yeah?" I called back. "Someone here to see you!" She called and I frowned but my eyes widened when I saw the person walking towards me. 

 "I don't mean to sound rude... But what you doing here?" I asked the man in front of me. I watched as he smiled and leaned against the fence. "Louis is falling apart." He said and I looked down. "I can see you are too." He said. "I'm not going back." I said quickly and he nodded. "I am not here to make you come back. I am here to tell you that I know about you and Louis. I know everything. I just wish you would come back and help him. He cried that day you left, Fizzy and Lottie couldn't get him to calm down. Now he just walks around like he is dead inside." He explained and I looked down. "I left because it was for the best. He is marrying Eleanor in two days, and I am not going to get in the way of that..." I said and he sighed. "I wish I could change your mind." He said and I sighed. "I wish you could too..." I whispered to myself. "Well I should be going, I wish you all the best for the future. May the world be kind to you Harry... You know where I am if you change your mind." He said and I nodded. "Thank you, your highness." I said, staring at The King that came out to find me. It scarred me to know he found me. What scarred me more was that he knew about Louis and I. What bugged me more, was that Louis was hurting. The King turned around and walked back towards the door and I closed my eyes before nodding.