Chapter 13

Chapter 13- 

For the past week, I have barely seen Louis but I have seen enough of Eleanor to sink a battle ship. Discussing wedding dress ideas. Okay so put it this way, every day we have settled on a design and then a few hours later she will come running back and saying she wants to change the design because she saw something that looked even better. It was slowly getting on my last nerves. I was busy finishing this design when she walked in again. "Eleanor I am not changing the design again. This will be the 8th time this week." I moaned hitting my head on the table. "Well I am so sorry Mr. Grumpy pants but if you haven't forgot, I am going to soon be Queen and I want everyone to remember me for my dress." She said and I sighed, handing her note book once again as she paged to a new page and began drawing this new design. I am going to need to get a new design book with the way she is carrying on.

 I rested my head on the table, listening to her idea of the dress and she drew when the door opened and I instinctively started smiling. "Eleanor what are you doing?" He asked, seeing my annoyed face. "I am just doing a new design on the dress love." She said sweetly. "El, I thought you had that done a week ago?" He asked and she shook her head. "Its the 8th design now..." I mumbled and he frowned. "El I can't have you keep changing the idea. Poor Harry will be finished before the month is up." Louis said and Eleanor huffed. "But I want a dress that everyone will never forget." She pouted. "El, you are going to be the Queen. Everyone will never forget anyways." Louis said and she huffed. "Okay but I want this design for my wedding dress." She handed me the book and my eyes widened. "This is going to take me a really long time to do..." I said and she shrugged, not caring at all. "What do we have to do today?" She asked Louis as I stood up, jaw clenched with annoyance as I scanned through the material I had. "You have tea with mother just now and then you will joining her as the villagers come to the castle for help." Louis explained and she nodded. "Then are we finished for the day?" I watched as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He look uncomfortable with this and she leaned in and kissed him. I turned away before I rip her head off and counted the material. "Uh I am going to have to go to the village today." I said and made my way to the door. "Do you want me to come with you?" Louis asked making Eleanor frown. He had a pleading look and I sighed. "Please. I will need help to carry all the material back." I said and he smiled, pulling away from Eleanor.

 "Louis!?" She shrieked. "Sorry love, but he does need my help." Louis said before making a quick exit. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down the stairs in a hurry and I smiled as we ran to the horses. "Running?" I asked and he smiled. "I needed to get away. She has been trying to get me in bed all week but I keep coming up with a excuse." He said as we walked into the tack room to get the saddle and bridles for the horses. "Why?" I asked and he frowned. "What do you mean why?" He asked and I sighed. "Why keep coming up with excuses?" I asked and he frowned but sighed. "I can't get myself to do it. I don't know her and I don't feel anything for her." Louis said and I nodded, grabbing my saddle."Harry..." He said softly, stopping me from walking out. "Please don't be like this." He said and sighed. "I'm fine Louis. I will be fine, but I need you to do me one favor." I said and he nodded. "Don't hold everything up because of me. You need to get on with life and get ready for wedding. I will always be here for you... But I can't come in between you and her." I said looking down. "For Fucks sakes Harry! Don't you see what's happening?!" He snapped making me flinch. "I fell for you. Not her! I don't want her, I want you!" He said. "But you can't have me Louis!" I said and he sighed. "I know." He looked down at the ground. I placed the saddle on its hook and walked up to him, hugging him tightly. "It will all work out in the end." I whispered. 

 "What if it doesn't?" Louis sniffed. "Listen to me closely. I believe everything happens for a reason. Lets just see what happens okay." I said and he nodded. I placed a kiss to his temple before grabbing the saddle and bridle and tacked Honey up. Louis did the same with his black horse before we set off to the village. We stopped outside the material shop and I walked in. "Harry m'boy! How have you been?" I turned and smiled at Mr. Green. He was a old man, but one with a very kind heart. "Afternoon Mr. Green, you well?" I asked as I shook his hand. "Very well! Where have you been? Haven't seen you in a while." He said. "Uh I actually work at the palace now, which is why I am here today." I said and he grinned. "You are the one who will be making the famous wedding dress?" He asked and I shrugged smiling. "The one and only!" I said and he laughed. Louis walked in soon after and Mr. Green's eyes widened as he bowed in front of Louis. "Your highness, its a honor to have you in my shop." He said and Louis smiled. "Its a honor to be here." He said and Mr. Green cracked a smile. "Right I am going to need to see every ounce of white material you have." I said and Mr. Green took us to the rows of different white material.

  Louis and I spent ages, feeling and thinking over the material until we decided on some silk and then some glittery white material with the white netting for the veil. I bayed Mr. Green and headed out, attaching the material rolls to my saddle and climbing on. "Can we to the bridge for a while?" Louis asked and I smiled, nodding as we set off towards the bridge, this time jumping over the fence and staying on. We arrived at the bridge and tied the horses to a tree but hand enough room to move and eat grass. Louis took my hand in his and we walked quietly to the bridge. I didn't want to feel this way about Louis, and I thought after the week where I have barely seen him I would of gotten over him but just being here sent my heart in overdrive to a point where I wanted to cry because I can't be with him. We sat on the bridge, hanging our feet over the ledge. "I wish things could just be simpler." Louis said looking out to the castle that is in the background. "Where is the fun in that?" I asked trying to lighten the mood. "Its no fun if its not you." He said. "Louis you can do this!" I said but he shook his head. "Harry, I am being forced to marry Eleanor. A girl I just met and hardly know, who is also trying to bed me. You have no idea how it feels." He said and I sighed. "I know how it feels to watch the person your heart belongs to, get married and love someone else. It hurts more then you think but Louis I am going to stay strong. Not just for myself, but for you. I will never stop loving you but I am going to be a good friend and help you through everything." I said and he nodded. 

 "Promise me, you will never ever leave me. No matter what." He said and I smiled, and pecked his lips. "I promise." I said and he smiled before attaching his lips to mine again. My heart was bursting with happiness but it soon had to come to a end. "Louis I have to say this..." I said and he nodded. "We can't do this again..." I said and he frowned. "What do you mean?" He asked. "It hurts Louis. Lets just be friends... Just friends." I said and he looked down, closing his eyes. "I am sorry you are hurting so much Harry." He said softly. "Louis, dry your eyes. Come on, we are going to be strong together. Friends. We can do this." I said standing up and helping him up to. He nodded and wiped his eyes. I held my hand out to him and he looked at it. "Friends?" I asked and he sighed but smiled, looking me straight in the eyes and took my hand in his and shook it. "Friends." He said but inside, I could see him breaking. "Come we better get back. I have a lot of dress to make." I said and he nodded as we awkwardly walked back to the horses. "Harry?" He asked before I undid Honey's reins. "Yes Lou?" I asked and he took a deep breath. "Can I kiss you one last time?" He asked and I nodded. He walked towards me and pushed me back against the tree before placing his lips to mine. So much passion went into it. He deepened the kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance till I let him win. When we pulled away, our breathing was heavy but I smiled and bit my lip. "That will keep me grounded for a while." Louis said as he climbed on the horse.

 The whole way back to the castle, we laughed and joked around. We were friends and I liked it. It wasn't awkward anymore and that's all I wanted. We got back to the stables and Niall was there waiting for us with a smile. "Sir, Miss Eleanor is looking for you. Said its urgent." He said and Louis nodded and said goodbye before walking off. "I don't like that girl much. Rude." Niall said and I laughed. "Try making a dress for her, its even worse." I said and walked into the castle with all my material supplies. As I was walking up the stairs, I stopped at the bottom of the stairs to see Louis pushed against the wall, snogging Eleanor. Breathe Harry, we are friends remember. "Sorry Lovebirds, I need to get past." I mumbled, keeping my gaze down, pretending to be counting the rolls of material. "Why don't we take this to your room?" She said to Louis softly. I turned to see him looking at me and I gave a sad smile but nodded. I watched as he hesitated for a second before nodding and taking her down the hallway to his room. I pushed the tears back and walked up the stairs again and into my quarters where I set the material down and looked at the sketch on my desk when I saw a note there. I frowned reading it before crumpling it up and throwing it across the room. That was when I collapsed onto the floor in sobs.

" Stay away from him, or I will tell your little secret......"