Chapter 17

Chapter 17- 

I woke up the next morning wrapped in blankets and Louis. He was still fast asleep with his arms wrapped around me firmly. I smiled remembering what happened last night but then it hit me. I just had sex with Louis! Prince Louis! Prince Louis who will soon be marrying my former best friend in under a week!!! What have I done? Louis started to stir and I watched as he opened his eyes and looked at me with his bright blue eyes. He smiled and closed his eyes again before cuddling closer to me. I froze, panicking on the inside. "Harry? You okay?" Louis asked and I sighed. "This wasn't supposed to happen." I whispered and he frowned looking up at me. "What?" He asked. "Louis you're getting married... We shouldn't of done this..." I said and he sighed. "So you regret it?" He asked and I was quiet for a moment. Do I regret it? Not at all... "No I don't. I should but I don't." I said and he smiled before placing his head on my chest again and wrapping is left arm over torso. "Then don't worry about it..." He whispered and I sighed. "Its going to be even harder to watch you be with someone else you know." I said and he nodded hugging me. "It is going to be even harder knowing I can't be with you... But I am going to make a plan Harry... I promise." He said and I sighed, hugging him towards me. He is going to hate me when I leave. The guilt built up even more just thinking about it.

 After a while, Louis pulled away and sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning. "We should get moving. If they come looking for me, we don't exactly want to be in bed, naked and cuddling." He said and I smiled. "I don't know. I quite like that idea." I said sitting up and wrapping my arms around his waist and kissing the back of his shoulder. He blushed but smiled, leaning back into my grip. "Come on, lets go get cleaned up and ready for the day." Louis said dragging me out of bed and into the bathroom. He ran the hot water into the bath. I climbed in first and let Louis sit between my legs. Luckily the bath tub was quite big so it wasn't such a tight squeeze. Louis leaned back against my chest as I ran my hands over his chest with the soap. I kissed his neck softly as he sighed. "Wish we could stay like this." Louis said and I nodded. "One day..." I whispered and he smiled softly. "I just want time to stop, for a little while. It feels like my whole life is turning around to quickly. I mean I will be taking over soon, because I am getting married and my parents couldn't be happier. They expect grandchildren and great grandchildren... I don't know if I could ever do that..." He explained and I sighed. "Things will play out the way you want them too eventually." 

 We cleaned up and got out the cold water before grabbing towels. "Mind if I raid your closet?" Louis asked walking out. "Sure..." I said but my eyes widened when I realized that most of my clothes were in my bag... "I swear you had more clothes then this!" Louis called. "Uh yeah I do but a lot was down to get washed." I covered up. "Wow you wear a lot of clothes." Louis said and I laughed, but felt relieved to know he bought it. I walked out to see him slip a white poufy shirt on. "That's my favourite shirt!" I said and he grinned. "Good, then I have a excuse to bring it back..." He said before pulling on his jeans he wore yesterday and pulling his boots back on. "I've got to get to breakfast. Eleanor will probably wonder where I was last night." Louis said pecking my lips. I smiled and watched him leave before collapsing on the bed. I love Louis... I truly do but I can't stay any longer. I leave tonight, one way or another. "Harry?!" I heard outside. "Give me a minute." I called and quickly got changed. I hoped to the door, putting my boot on and opened it to see a maid standing there. "The king would like to see you in his office." She said and I gulped but nodded, quickly walking out into the hallway and running down the steps to the office door. I took a deep breath and knocked a few times on the door. "Come in." I heard and stepped into the office.

 "Ah Harry! Take a seat!" The king smiled and gestured to the chair in front of his desk. "Louis has informed me that you have agreed to be his best man." The king said and I took a deep breath and nodded. "You and Louis seem rather close..." He said. "Why would you say that sir?" I asked feeling my heart beat quicken. "He is rather fond of you Harry, never has a bad word to say about you. I admire you for that." He said and I frowned all confused. "Louis has never really had friends, apart from Niall. But he seems to be so much more connected to you. Trust. He trusts you." The King said. "Sorry your highness, but where are you going with this?" I asked feeling nervous as hell. "I am just trying to figure it out. How have you and my son got so close so suddenly?" He asked and my eyes widened. "I have no idea... I guess we just click? I don't know..." I said. "I am not angry Harry... Don't think I am upset about it." He said and I nodded. "You're both hiding something?" He asked and I quickly shook my head no, a bit to quickly actually. "You can tell me Harry." He said. "There is nothing to say your highness. We aren't hiding anything. We are just friends." I said and he nodded but he didn't look convinced. Next minute there was a knock on the door and the King smiled. I turned to see who entered and Louis stood there.

 "You wanted to see me father?" He asked looking between me and the king. I gave him a subtle look and he gulped. "Sit sit. Harry and I were just talking." The King said and Louis took a seat next to me. "What about?" Louis asked looking between me and the King once again. "About you and Harry being rather close." He said and Louis frowned. "What are you going on about? We are just mates." Louis said and I felt my heart break silently. "Okay let me get to the point. Eleanor has informed me that you two might be... A couple." He said and I stopped breathing. "W-what?" Louis stuttered. "Is it true? Are you both together?" He asked and Louis shook his head. "Why would we be? I'm not gay! I never will be! What Eleanor has told you is a load of crap! Harry and I would never ever be together!!" Louis snapped and I knew he was protecting us both but my heart broke at the words. The King looked at me and said, "Do you agree with him?" I fought the tears back and I nodded. "Totally. It is all a load of crap." I said and stood up. "Your highness, I am terribly sorry but I have to finish the dresses. Please excuse me..." I said and he nodded as I quickly walked out the office. I ran through the hallways to my room. I was leaving now. No more. I couldn't do it. 

 Tears streamed down my face as I walked into my quarters and slamming the door, locking it. I grabbed my bag from underneath the bed. I stuffed a few extra things in it, with some of the money I have earned and slung it over my shoulder. I dried my eyes and took a deep breath, opening the door and walking out. I placed the 4 bridesmaid dresses on their stands in front. I took a piece of parchment and a pen, and wrote a small note for Louis. Of course he will find it before the others. I just hope I can get out before he sees me. I placed it on my bed, where he will see it and grabbed my back tighter before running out the room and down all the flights of stairs. I ran to the stables and tacked Honey up. Surprisingly I haven't seen anyone else around as I got on Honey and walked towards the gate. I looked up and saw Eleanor standing on a balcony looking down at me. She was high up but I could see the smirk on her face. She turned around suddenly and I saw Louis walk onto the balcony looking rather mad. I saw him look at me and I stopped breathing. I turned away and kicked Honey on, running down the hill and to a whole new life... Far away from the kingdom.

------------------------------

A/N

GUYS I LITERALLY GOT FUCKING HEART PALPATATIONS FROM THIS FUCKING CHAPTER. HOLY SHIT! I CAN'T. ELEWHORE IS SUCH A BITCH. 

ok I think I am a bit calmer.....

NOPE STILL FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.....

Ok I am all better. 

Dont mind me just flipping out. I am reading it just like you guys. I mean holy shit. Elewhore pisses me off.

Ok bye. -Fairyfresh