Chapter 9

Chapter 9- 

When I woke up, I felt something soft beneath me. I opened my eyes to see I was sleeping on my bed? I don 't remember falling asleep in here? Last time I checked I passed out by the table. I sat up and rubbed my eyes but nearly screamed my lungs out when I saw someone lying next to me. I took a deep breath seeing it was Louis but then frowned. Did he bring me here? Why is he on my bed? What time did he wake up? I looked at the time and saw it was coming up for 8am so I got out of bed, being sure to keep quiet and head to the bathroom where I ran some water into the bathtub and climbed in after striping clothes. I quickly washed myself and my hair before stepping out and draining the water before towel drying my hair and then wrapping the towel around my waist. I cursed myself when I realized that I should of brought fresh clothes into the bathroom, as Louis was still sleeping. I am never shy about walking around naked, but with Louis it was different. It scared me that he will judge me. I took a deep breath and quickly ran to the wardrobe, holding my towel securely around my waist. Louis was still sleeping so I was safe for now.

  As I rummaged through the wardrobe, I heard Louis stir behind me. Making me freeze on the spot.  "Morning. " He mumbled tiredly.  "Good morning, sleep well? " I asked scratching through the jeans and trousers.  "Very well... What are you doing? " Louis asked.  "I am trying to find something to wear. " I said tightening the towel just a little bit.  "Do you need some help? " My breath stopped as I heard Louis right behind me. I turned to face him and he had a smirk on his face.  "N-no I am f-f-fine. " I stuttered letting my guard down.  "You nervous around me Harry? " Louis asked taking a step closer to me.  "No... Well unless I am naked... Like now... " I rambled trying to get him to back off but he took another step towards me. I pressed my back into the shelves of the wardrobe as he came up close to me.  "No need to be nervous... " He whispered in my ear and I held my breath. This means nothing Harry. Don 't think... Louis placed his hands on my chest and smiled.  "You are rather toned for a boy who makes dresses... " He said softly, locking eyes with me. I am sure he can feel my heartbeat between his fingers. I stared at him with wide, fearful eyes as he slowly slid his hands down my chest and placing them on my hips, just above my towel.  "Don 't be scared... We are friends aren 't we? " Louis asked and I nodded once, to scared to use my voice. I felt him slip his fingers under my towel and he leaned forward. Don 't you dare... Don 't you dare.  "Got you... " He whispered before ripping my towel off and running out the room, making me scream like a girl and grab a random shirt.

  I could hear Louis laughing his ass off in the other room as I quickly pulled on some boxers with some blue jeans and walked out sorting out my shirt in my hand.  "That was not funny! " I exclaimed but it just made Louis laugh more.  "You looked like you saw a ghost! " He said and I smiled, as I couldn't 't stay angry with him.  "Oh my god the tailor is not just cute but is fit too! " I spun round with wide eyes to look at the 4 sisters walk in.  "Oi! Hands off! He is mine!! " Louis said jumping on me like kola and sticking his tongue out at the girls, making me laugh.  "Careful Louis, your gay is showing. " Lottie said making Louis glare at her.  "I am not gay... " He mumbled, thinking it would probably offend me.  "Oh my gosh, are these our dresses? " Fizzy asked and I nodded, putting Louis on the floor. They all raced to the changing rooms to change into their dresses as I got hold of the needles and thread.  "Why were you so nervous about being naked? " Louis asked and I felt myself blush but turned away from him before he could see.  "Uh... I 'm very insecure about my body. " I said, not really a complete lie, just I missed out saying I am insecure about my body around a sex god like you... Did I just say that? Nope... I certainly didn't 't!

  The girls came out laughing and smiling and enjoying the fact that they loved their dresses. I did the slight modifications to each dress before watching them all dance and sing around the room with Louis. I couldn't 't keep my eyes of Louis until Fizzy came and sat next to me.  "You did a really good job at the dresses. " She said and I smiled.  "I am just glad you all like them. I would of hate it if you guys didn't 't like it. " I said and she smiled as we watched Louis dance with the twins.  "I know you like him. " Fizzy said and my head snapped to her.  "What are you talking about? " I asked and she smiled.  "Don 't worry, I won 't say anything... I just want to say that if Lou does find a girl tomorrow night, it might hurt a lot more then you think... " She said and I looked down.  "I already got myself ready for it... " I said and she smiled.  "I am always here if you need to talk. " She said and I smiled.  "Don 't worry, I will be over it soon. It can 't last that long... Just a crush. " I said but she smiled sadly at me.  "We both know its not just a crush... " And in most ways, I wanted to beat myself up because it was true. It was not just a crush.

   "Come on girls, why don't we go show mother and father your dresses? " Louis said and they all cheered.  "Harry you coming? " Louis asked. No its fine, I will stay here and live my miserable life.  "Sure. " Shoot my damn mouth. Fizzy smirked at me and I glared at her playfully as we headed out. The girls walked in front as Louis walked next to me. We stopped outside the office door and headed inside. I stood off to the side and watched the whole family come together. It was so nice to see a whole family laughing and enjoying being round each other. I wish my family was like but since dad left, everything went down hill and Gemma was the only rock keeping me here. "Harry! You have done outstanding job on the girls dresses. How have you done this all in one day? " The king asked.  "Uh I stayed up most of the night to make them. " I said.  "Wait, you all made Harry make you new dresses and he had to stay up all night because of it? " The king asked, showing signs of anger.  "Your highness, I was the one that offered. Do not blame the Prince and the Princesses for it. " I said quickly and he sighed.  "Harry that will be the last time you do that okay. Your rest is important! " The king said and I nodded.  "Please excuse me. " I said and headed out the door, going back to my quarters.    "You didn't 't have to do that! " I turned at the sound of his voice that could make me melt in a instant.  "I couldn't 't have you all get in trouble for it.  " I said and Louis smiled.  "You really are something special hey? Thanks mate, I owe you one. " Louis said patting my shoulder.  "Now go back enjoy your family time, I am just going to go up and wither away to nothing as I am so tired right now. " I said making Louis laugh. He waved goodbye and entered the office again. I groaned and walked up the stairs and into my quarters. I sighed and flopped onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling. I need to forget about him. I can 't fall for the prince. I mean come on, in what story or fairytale do you hear that the prince is gay? Never so I must just forget him, find someone else... One problem... It won 't be possible because Louis has me wrapped around his finger.  "I am completely worthless... " I whispered softly to myself before burying my head into the pillow.