Chapter 16

Wedding dress to the side! 

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16-

Today was the day Eleanor was going to try on the dress. I have worked long and hard on this dress and I just hope she likes it. I have felt myself feel a bit better, now that I told Louis my secret but now he barely ever leaves me alone. He is worried I am going to leave. I know I promised him that I would not leave, but I know it will be the best thing for the both of us. I sighed, packing a few of my things into a bag. There was a knock on the door and I quickly shoved the bag under my bed. "Come in." I said and the door opened slightly and I smiled seeing Fizzy standing there. "Can I have a word?" She asked softly and I nodded, gesturing for her to take a seat. She smiled, closing the door and sat down on the side of the bed. "You are coming to the wedding right?" She asked and I gulped. "I'm not sure..." I said looking down at the strap sticking out from under the bed that was connected to my bag. "He is going to ask you to be his best man you know." Fizzy said and my gaze snapped up to look at her. "What?! No he can't..." I said but she shook her head. "He isn't going to take no as a answer." She said as I began to pace my room. "You have no idea what this could do to me..." I said running my hands through my hair. "Harry. Relax. Everything will be fine." She said but I shook my head. "It won't be! I have to leave! I have to leave before..." I cut myself off and Fizzy frowned. "Before what?" She asked but I just shook my head as I heard Eleanor in the other room. "Stay with me please." I begged and Fizzy frowned but nodded anyways.

 We both entered the room and Eleanor was examining the dress. "So, made a time for your..." She trailed off as she turned to see Fizzy and I standing there. "What are you doing here?" Eleanor asked Fizzy. "I was just talking to Harry about the dress he is making for me." She made up and Eleanor pointed to the door. "You can leave now." She said but Fizzy stood her ground. "You are not the boss of me Eleanor. I am still higher then you at the moment, whether you like it or not. You are just some peasant that is marrying my brother. You have no title until the 'I do' is said." Fizzy stated making Eleanor's mouth gap. "She is right you know." I said and Eleanor glared at me. "Can we just get to the dress fitting?" She asked turning around and I nodded. Fizzy winked at me secretly as I walked over to Eleanor's wedding dress, removing it from the stand and handing it to her. She smiled and turned towards the 3 ladies that must of come with her. "Kinah, you can help me get the dress on." Eleanor instructed as she swagged her way to the dressing room as Kinah rolled her eyes and walked with Eleanor. "What was Eleanor talking about before she saw me?" Fizzy whispered to me and I shrugged, pretending to not know when I knew exactly what Eleanor was going to say. "Harry!" Eleanor shouted and I groaned but walked towards the dressing room. "Yes?" I called. "Get your ass in here now. This dress doesn't fit!" She snapped and I sighed before walking in. I never found it awkward being around woman who were half naked, well because I never find it attractive. I sighed as saw he stuck and I rolled my eyes before pulling the ribbon and opening the dress up. "Better?" I asked and she looked at the ribbon before nodding.

 I walked out the dressing room and went to sit down next to Fizzy. "Still have feelings for my brother?" She asked and I sighed and nodded, making her grin. "He still likes you." She said. "Please don't bring it up Fizz... It drives me crazy." I said softly and she nodded looking down. "So? How do I look?" I looked towards Eleanor and I couldn't help but smile. The dress was stunning and it fit her well. I was proud to of made that dress.  Eleanor got up to the podium as I grabbed my needle and thread, going to do the last few alterations. "I have got to say, you do make great dresses Harry." Eleanor said with a smile. I smiled before going back to work. As I was doing the last stitch at the bottom of the dress, Eleanor bent down to my height and she smirked. "Bags packed?" She whispered only loud enough for me to hear and I sighed. "Almost done." I said and she grinned before straightening up again. Once I was finished, Eleanor admired herself in the mirror, smiling. "I can't wait for next week now. Finally going to have my dream come true!" She squealed in delight and I rolled my eyes as I turned away from her. She went to remove the dress and I plopped back onto the couch. There was another knock on the door and I groaned lying my head against the back of the couch. "Harry?" My head snapped up when I heard Louis' voice. 

 He was standing at the door, peering his head in. "Yes?" I asked. "May I have word?" He asked and I nodded, gesturing him into my quarters. I could see Fizzy smirk at me as I stood up. "Not one word." I said and she giggled as I walked into my quarters and shut the door behind me. "What's up?" I asked as Louis stared at me. He just stared and I felt uncomfortable under his stare. "Stop staring me." I said walking towards the bed and sat down. "Sorry... I couldn't help it." Louis said softly sitting next to me. "What did you need?" I asked, keeping my head down. "Uh... I know its awkward... Really awkward... But I wanted to ask... Uh..." Louis stammered and I looked at him to see he was debating how to put his words together. "I can't do it." I said and he frowned, all confused. "I can't be your best man Louis." I said and he sighed looking down. "Fizzy told you didn't she?" He asked and I nodded. "Harry... You are the only one I trust enough to be my best man..." He said and I sighed. I could feel the fact that my bag was stuffed under the bed. I could feel all my guilt build up inside me and I sighed. I wanted to cry. I wanted tell him what I was going to do but I knew that was a bad idea. "Please Harry." Louis begged and I took a deep breath before probably making the worst decision ever and nodded. I watched as Louis' smile grew and he tackled me into a tight hug. "Thank you!!" He cheered and pecked my cheek making me blush and laugh. 

 Once he let me go we just sat in silence. He was smiling from ear to ear and I was glad I could make him smile like that. "You have no idea how much this means to me." Louis said and I smiled. "Anything to make you happy." I said and he frowned. "Harry..." "No I am fine Lou. I would do anything just to see you smile." I said and he just looked at me. "Anything?" He asked and I nodded, looking down to my lap. "Kiss me." He whispered and my eyes widened as I looked towards him. "What?" I asked. "Kiss me." He said again and I know it was wrong. I knew I couldn't do it but with him saying that, I just couldn't help it. I leaned forward, cupping his face in my hands and pressed my lips to his. I felt him place his arms around my waist and pulled my closer to him and I deepened the kiss. Louis lay back on the bed, pulling me with him. I held myself up with my elbows on either side of his head. "I love you." He mumbled through the kiss, making me smile. "I love you too. You have no idea how much." I said. He ran his hands down my back and slipped them under my shirt. His hands were cold on my skin but felt amazing all the same. Louis began to lift my shirt when there was knocking on the door, making me jump and pull away. I quickly stood up and ran to the other side of the bed, trying to catch my breath and Louis sat there smiling, red faced and catching his breath. "Yes?" I called and the door swung open to reveal Fizzy. "Uh Eleanor handed this to me... I am not sure how to put it back on the stand?" She said and I nodded, walking towards her and taking the dress from her. 

 I placed it back on its stand and straightened it out. "You really have done a wonderful job on the dress Harry." Louis said and I smiled. "Thank you..." I said and he winked, making me blush and turn away pretending to cough. "Uh did I miss something?" Fizzy asked. "Not at all. Harry agreed to be my best man!" Louis cheered and Fizzy grinned. "Uh have you got the suit finished yet?" Louis asked and I nodded. "Well I will leave you two to sort that out! See you tomorrow!" Fizzy called and walked out. I looked outside and saw it was going dark. I sorted the dress out, making it straight and smiled. "You want to try your suit on?" I asked Louis and I saw him smiling as he stood by couch. "Not really..." He said walking closer to me and I gulped. My heart was pounding but I was frozen in place. He stood right in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned up to whisper in my ear. "I don't want to try my suit on... I want you to strip these clothes off me and show me how much you love me." He whispered kissing my neck. I was speechless and my breath hitched in my throat as he bit softly on my neck. I pulled away from him before kissing him ruffly. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I signaled for him to jump. He wrapped his legs tightly around my waist as I carried him to my quarters, slamming the door and actually locking it this time... No more distractions. I can punish myself for this later, but right now... All I want is Louis.