Chapter 14

Chapter 14- 

The next day, I was on edge the whole time. Would Eleanor really do that to me? I guess you could say, Jealousy makes you nasty. I sighed as I cut the silky material and wrapping it around the dresses skirt that I began making last night. I couldn't sleep, thoughts running through my head. Not only that of Eleanor telling Louis my deepest secret but the fact that I just let Louis sleep with Eleanor. It killed me inside. "Harry!" I jumped back in shock, nearly falling onto the table behind me. "The hell are you doing?" I glared at Eleanor as she stormed towards me. "What have I done wrong?" I asked blankly. "This is not what I want my dress to look like!" She whined and I sighed. "It is just the undercoats. I'm still working on the design." I said and she nodded. "It better be right Harry." She said and waltzed out the room and I groaned, turning around and punching the wall several times till my hand began to throb. I rested my head on the wall and let a few tears escape. This is harder then I thought it was going to me as I slid down to my knees, keeping my forehead pressed onto the wall. "Harry?" I heard but I couldn't turn to look at him and pushed my bloody knuckles to my eyes. "Harry... What's wrong?" He bent down next to me and touched my shoulder but I jumped away and quickly walked to the other side of the room. 

 "Harry..." He whispered quietly but I could hear him loud and clear. "Just leave me alone Louis... Please." I said, resting my hands on the table, keeping my head down. "Not until you tell me what's wrong." Louis said and I clenched my jaw as I stood up straight and brushed past him, into my quarters and slamming the bathroom door. "Harry, you can't ignore me forever." Louis said from behind the door but I ignored him and took a cloth to clean my knuckles and wipe my face. "Harry! Please talk to me!!!" Louis banged on the door and I groaned. "What don't you get about leaving me alone?!" I snapped and it was quiet for a bit and I thought he left. I opened the door and he was sitting on my bed, looking down at his hands. "Just tired." I said and walked towards him feeling guilty. "Why?" He asked and I sighed. "It took me most of the night to do that undercoat of the skirt and then Eleanor comes in and dumps her shit all over me." I said bitterly running my fingers over the small cuts on my right hand. "I'm sorry..." Louis whispered, keeping his gaze down. "Its nothing to do with you Louis. Don't apologize for her." I said standing up and walking out the room, back towards the dress design. "I'm not just saying sorry for her!" Louis said but I ignored him. 

 "Are you really going to be like this?" Louis asked and I sighed. "Louis, I am having a really bad day okay." I stated coldly. I watched him walk across the room before sitting on the chair by the door. "Well I am not leaving till you talk to me." He said and I shrugged before going back to the dress once again. He just sat on the chair and watched me for the hours I spent on the dress. "Louis!" I heard a faint call from the hallway leading to the door. "Louis!!!!" Eleanor shrieked but Louis didn't move. The door slammed open and Eleanor waltzed into the room again. "The dress still looks really ugly." She said and I sighed, ignoring her. "What are you doing here Louis?" Eleanor asked sweetly. "Talking to Harry? About the wedding plans..." He lied and I rolled my eyes. "Your father is looking for you." She said and he sighed, standing up. He walked towards the door and looked at me but I just turned my gaze away. It killed me to act like this towards him. It is not his fault, but I put my trust in this bitch. "I thought I told you to stay away from him." She muttered. "It's not my fault he basically just sat in that chair and stared at me for the last 4 hours!" I snapped. "Once this dress is done... You better leave Harry." She said and I frowned. "The hell are you talking about?" I asked annoyed. "I don't want you near him!" She said. "What have I ever done to you El?" I asked softly. She sighed and sat down on the couch next to me.

 "Harry you will always be my best friend. But I know you like Louis." She said. "So what if I do El? You got him!" I said and she growled. "We had sex last night..." She said looking at her nails. I tried so hard to look settled but I felt the jealousy and sadness rise inside me. "And he moaned your name instead of my name." She said and my eyes widened. "The longer you stay here, the harder he will fall for you and the less chance I have to making the wedding day." She said and I nodded. "Do you understand Harry?" She asked calmly and I nodded. "Good! Glad we got that sorted." She stood up and headed to the door. "Eleanor?" I said and she stopped, and faced me. "Yes?" She asked and I sighed, grabbing the note from my back pocket. "Why give me this then?" I asked and I watched the smirk grow on her face. "Because, you need to understand that I am not happy having you here!" She said and I nodded. "But even if he knew my secret, he wouldn't care. I am just a worker in the palace." I said and she laughed. "With your secret, you could be kicked out of the palace before you could say wedding." She bit her bottom lip, smiling and I nodded looking down. "You have till the wedding to leave. But during that time, you have to break Louis' heart or I will tell your secret." She said and I smiled at her standing up. "At least I know I'm your best friend, because guess what Eleanor... You have no friends, not even me." I said and turned away from her as I went back to her dress. She growled and slammed the door behind her.

 I took a deep breath before dropping everything and walking to the window, looking out. I needed some air and time to think. I grabbed my jacket and headed out the room, towards the office. I heard talking inside and gulped but knocked on the door anyways. "Enter." I heard and opened the door slightly. "Ah Harry!" The King said and I bowed my head slightly. I saw Louis staring at me through the corner of my eye and I took a deep breath. "Your majesty, would it be possible for me to go to the village for a while. I am missing some material for the dress." I said and he nodded. "Of course, anytime." The King said and I bowed my head quickly exiting the castle and running to the stables. I saw Niall there, petting Honey and feeding her a apple. "Hi Niall." I said and he turned to face me before smiling widely. "Harry! How you doing man?" He asked patting my back and I laughed. "I am fine, mind if I take Honey for a while. Need some materials and some time alone." I said and he nodded. "I will get her tacked up for you." Niall said. "No don't do that, I can do it." I said and he smiled nodding.

  Once I got Honey tacked up, I climbed on and made my way to the gate when I saw Louis running out the castle. I snapped and kicked Honey on, making her gallop out the gate and all the way down towards the village but going to the fields and just letting her run. We ran for miles, right past the bridge and out towards the hills in the background. Soon we came to a stop, right over the hills and I jumped off, dropping the reins to the floor letting Honey eat some grass. I walked towards the cliff area to see the large waterfall that went right down the large cliff.  I sat down, right at the edge and brought my knees to my chest and just took in all the beauty. The sun was setting in the distance and the wind picked up. I smiled as I looked down to the miles of water below. It was so peaceful. I could stay here forever. 

 I sat there, just thinking of everything that was going on. I think being with Robin would be better then this life right now. There was nothing I could do to get out of it. Every idea I thought of, turned back to me leaving the castle anyways. Maybe it would be easier, not seeing Louis again, Eleanor will be off my back and my secret will stay a secret till the day I die. I stared out to the distance, smiling to myself when I noticed someone sit next to me. We didn't say a word to each other, just stared out into the distance. "I heard your conversation with Eleanor earlier." Right there and then, I wanted to throw myself off the cliff. Maybe its time my secret comes out... Better now then later.