1. Paige

I rolled up to my new home in Derry, Maine. What a way to start over. I mean, I hated Selbyville, but who knew Maine is where I would have ended up. I parked the car and got out, leaving all my luggage in the car so I could get a good look at my new tiny house. If you could even call it that. It was kind of like a shack but it would do for now I guess. I heard a noise down the street, and I looked over to see a group of kids, that looked about my age down the street all on bikes, looking at me as well. As soon as I looked they all turned their gazes suddenly, as if they didn't want to be caught looking at me. I decided to grab the first box on my moving truck and go inside. The group of kids had started riding their bikes, and as they rode past me, I made eye contact with one of the boys. He has curly light brown hair, wore tan shorts that hugged his legs a little, and a t-shirt that I couldn't read. As soon as our eyes met I looked away. They all rode past, and as they were all past me, I looked at the boy again, who was looking back at me still. I gave him a little wave, and he returned it. I blushed and pulled my hair behind my ear. As he waved he smiled, and without one hand and his head turned he lost control of his bike. He swerved and hit another boy's bike, one that had huge goggle looking glasses. "What the hell Stanley?!" He shouted, loudly. "Watch where you're going asshole." They collected themselves and continued to ride, but as the boy got back on his bike he looked at me one last time and rode on with this friends. Stanley. I knew his name now. I shut the trailer and walked inside my new home.