9. Eddie

When Richie kissed me, my whole world stopped. Everything I had hoped for and more. As Richie payed for the food, I went back outside. I ran my fingers through my hair, and I couldn't stop smiling. I looked inside and apparently Richie couldn't either. He came out with two bags, and he shoved them into his basket. He jumped on his bike. I did as well, and we started to ride home. We were about halfway home before I spoke up. "So... Will there be any more of that anytime soon." I asked, looking at Richie, whos face turned an even brighter red. "I dunno, we'll have too see." This time he winked at me. The rest of the ride was silent. When we got back to Bill's house, we could hear music blaring from the basement. We threw our bikes on Bill's lawn. Richie grabbed the bags and we walked towards the house. When I opened the door, Nirvana's record was playing on the turntable. We walked downstairs, where Stanley and Paige had since joined. They were all head banging and dancing. "Heyyyy!" They all cheered as we came down the stairs. When we reached the bottom of the stairs. Richie broke off and walked over to Stanley and Paige. I joined Mike and Ben, who were dancing crazy too. Beverly and Bill were dancing together and I wasn't about to get in the middle of that. We dance for a long while, and then finally got tired. I plopped down on the couch, and as I did, Richie sat down next to me, a little closer than usual. As he did, he let his hand rest on my leg briefly.