6. Bill

As we walked towards this random girls house, I walked next to Beverly farther behind the rest of the gang. "Something bugs me about this new girl, she has a weird vibe to her." I complained to Bev as we walked. She seemed a little distracted by greta across the street. "I think she seems nice, Stanley sure was making some googly eyes at her back at the diner, did you see his face, it was rather sweet." I looked at her, almost irritated with her. She looked back at me 'What?" I sighed. "Something is up with her. What parents let their 17 year old daughter move states alone. I think she ran away." Bev rolled her eyes. "How does a minor get a lease without her parents approval. She has to have permission Bill." She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. That did make me feel a little better. Sure, the leather jacket gave her a punk rock vibe, but maybe she was actually a nice, genuine girl. "You're right, I shouldn't judge her so quickly." Bev smiled at me. I looked at her, deep into her eyes. "Beverly?" I paused, not sure if this was going to go well. "Mhmm?" "I-I-I-I think i'm in l-l-l-ove with ya-ya-you." I stuttered out. Hey eyes widened, but she soon recovered. She kissed me, which much passion. "I'm in love with you too Bill." She interlocked her arm with mine and held my hand, leaning her head on my shoulder. I was one lucky guy.